Re: [servicemix-user] Re: mixing NMR flow types

Re: [servicemix-user] Re: mixing NMR flow types

Peter Smith-2
My manager has been asking me about multiple NMR flow types within a
single ServiceMix container instance.

Is there any more info about whether a future version might support this?

Thanks,
Peter.

Rob Davies wrote:

> Hi Barry,
>
> I'm looking at the use of flows, to see if it's possible to use
> multiple flows for the next release (due out shortly).
>
> cheers,
>
> Rob

Re: [servicemix-user] Re: mixing NMR flow types

Robert Davies-2
Multiple NMR flow types within a single container hasn't made it into
version 2.0.  We've concentrated on getting the distributed flows
(JMS and JCA) to have the right behavior of load balancing across
multiple containers.

cheers,

Rob

On 6 Nov 2005, at 22:47, Peter Smith wrote:

> My manager has been asking me about multiple NMR flow types within a
> single ServiceMix container instance.
>
> Is there any more info about whether a future version might support
> this?
>
> Thanks,
> Peter.
>
> Rob Davies wrote:
>
>> Hi Barry,
>>
>> I'm looking at the use of flows, to see if it's possible to use
>> multiple flows for the next release (due out shortly).
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> Rob

Re: [servicemix-user] Re: mixing NMR flow types

Peter Smith-2
Right. But I didn't see anything in the JIRA Roadmap about this feature
being in any future version either....is it just because the JIRA wish
hasn't been entered yet?

Rob Davies wrote:

> Multiple NMR flow types within a single container hasn't made it into
> version 2.0.  We've concentrated on getting the distributed flows
> (JMS and JCA) to have the right behavior of load balancing across
> multiple containers.
>
> cheers,
>
> Rob
>
> On 6 Nov 2005, at 22:47, Peter Smith wrote:
>
>> My manager has been asking me about multiple NMR flow types within a
>> single ServiceMix container instance.
>>
>> Is there any more info about whether a future version might support
>> this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Peter.
>>
>> Rob Davies wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Barry,
>>>
>>> I'm looking at the use of flows, to see if it's possible to use
>>> multiple flows for the next release (due out shortly).
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>>
>>> Rob

Re: [servicemix-user] Re: mixing NMR flow types

Guillaume Nodet-3
Yes it is.
You may raise, vote and watch it so that you will be aware of any changes :)
Else i'll raise it.