Releasing a few more bundles

gertv
L.S.,

Over the last few weeks, I added a few more bundles that were required
for Camel components.  If nobody objects, I'd like to release those
this evening because they are needed for the next Camel releases
(1.6.1 and 2.0-M2 coming up soon).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: Releasing a few more bundles

Jean-Baptiste Onofre

Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> Over the last few weeks, I added a few more bundles that were required
> for Camel components.  If nobody objects, I'd like to release those
> this evening because they are needed for the next Camel releases
> (1.6.1 and 2.0-M2 coming up soon).
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------

Re: Releasing a few more bundles

Sounds good.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 17:08, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> Over the last few weeks, I added a few more bundles that were required
> for Camel components.  If nobody objects, I'd like to release those
> this evening because they are needed for the next Camel releases
> (1.6.1 and 2.0-M2 coming up soon).
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen

Open Source SOA