SMX classloader documentation

Is there a document explaining the classloading policy used in SMX ?
Especially, is there a isolated classloader per SU with parent first/parent last policy ?
Is there a global classloader shared by all SU/SA ?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: SMX classloader documentation

sgomez
Hi.

I'm not sure if there's more documentation on it, but here is
something to at least get you started. Hope it helps.

http://servicemix.apache.org/classloaders.html

Sebastian Gomez.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a document explaining the classloading policy used in SMX ?
> Especially, is there a isolated classloader per SU with parent first/parent last policy ?
> Is there a global classloader shared by all SU/SA ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
> BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
> http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
> [hidden email]
> PGP : 17D4F086

Re: SMX classloader documentation

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the link, it's the one that I expected.

Regards

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: SMX classloader documentation

chsekhar
Were you able to figure out if there is an isolated classloader? We are using service mix 3.4