SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

 On ServiceMix 3.3, I have two SUs :
 - the first one is a CXF-SE component (using a bean)
 - the second one is a HTTP component in front of the CXF-SE one

 In the xbean.xml of the CXF-SE component, I use <cxfse:endpoint
useJbiWrapper="false"> to avoid a communication error between the
both.

 In the xbean.xml of the HTTP component, I use <http:endpoint
soap="false">, the service works but the WSDL is not complete (the
method operation are not exposed).

 But, if I switch to <http:endpoint soap="true">, I have the
following error :
 org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: "http://www.fimasys.com/fsb",
the namespace on the "vinCheck" element, is not a valid SOAP version.
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:92)
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:54)
 at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
 at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)
 at
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)

 Does anybody have any idea ?

 Thanks

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

CXF-SE expects either a JBI wrapper or a SOAP envelope.
If you want to have a better HTTP consumer, I would recommend using
either CXF-BC or <http:soap-consumer/> endpoint.
Both should work better with CXF-SE engine.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  On ServiceMix 3.3, I have two SUs :
>  - the first one is a CXF-SE component (using a bean)
>  - the second one is a HTTP component in front of the CXF-SE one
>
>  In the xbean.xml of the CXF-SE component, I use <cxfse:endpoint
> useJbiWrapper="false"> to avoid a communication error between the
> both.
>
>  In the xbean.xml of the HTTP component, I use <http:endpoint
> soap="false">, the service works but the WSDL is not complete (the
> method operation are not exposed).
>
>  But, if I switch to <http:endpoint soap="true">, I have the
> following error :
>  org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: "http://www.fimasys.com/fsb",
> the namespace on the "vinCheck" element, is not a valid SOAP version.
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:92)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:54)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)
>  at
> org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)
>  at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)
>
>  Does anybody have any idea ?
>
>  Thanks
>  Regards
>  --
>  Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>  [hidden email]
>  BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
>  http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net

Open Source SOA

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

 But, is CXF-BC or <http:soap-consumer/> can generate the WSDL ?

 On Mon 03/11/08 15:13, "Guillaume Nodet" [hidden email] wrote:
 CXF-SE expects either a JBI wrapper or a SOAP envelope.
 If you want to have a better HTTP consumer, I would recommend using
 either CXF-BC or  endpoint.

"http://www.fimasys.com/fsb",  [2]>
 > the namespace on the "vinCheck" element, is not a valid SOAP
version.
 > at

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:92)

 > at

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:54)

 > at

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)

 > at

org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)

 > at

org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)

 > at

org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)

 > at

org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)

 > Does anybody have any idea ?
 >
 > Thanks
 > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 > [hidden email] [3]
 > BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
 > http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net  [4]>

 Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/ [5]
 ------------------------
 Open Source SOA
 http://fusesource.com [6]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[hidden email]
[2] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb
[3] mailto:[hidden email]
[4] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net</font
[5] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[6] http://fusesource.com

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

I don't think so.  Though I don't see why it would not be doable to
generate a WSDL if the target endpoint already expose one.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>
>  > at
>  >
> org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)
>
>  > at
>  >
> org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)
>
>  > at
>  >
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)
>
>  >
>  > Does anybody have any idea ?
>  >
>  > Thanks
>  > Regards
>  > --
>  > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>  > [hidden email] [3]
>  > BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader

Open Source SOA

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

 In fact, the CXF component already provide an "internal" WSDL but my
customer want to get the published HTTP WSDL.

 That's explain my question :)

 The advantage of the HTTP component is that it can provide the WSDL
"on the fly" (using aegis, I guess) and it's a very interesting
feature.

 Maybe it's possible to do the same using CXF-BC or
HTTP:SOAP-CONSUMER but I haven't found anything in the documentation
of these components.

<[hidden email] [1]> wrote:
> [...]
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:92)

 > > at

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:54)

 > > at

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)

 > > at

org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)

 > > at

org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)

 > > at

org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)

 > > at

org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)

 Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/ [17]
 ------------------------
 Open Source SOA
 http://fusesource.com [18]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[hidden email]
[2] mailto:[hidden email]
[3] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net</font
[4] mailto:[hidden email]
[5] mailto:[hidden email]
[6] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb
[7] mailto:[hidden email]
[8] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
[9] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[10] http://fusesource.com
[11] mailto:[hidden email]
[12] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb</font
[13] mailto:[hidden email]
[14] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net&lt;/font</font
[15] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/</font
[16] http://fusesource.com</font
[17] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[18] http://fusesource.com

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

No, this is not possible right now afaik.  I was meaning that it
should be possible to enhance those components.
FYI, the wsdl generation done by the <http:endpoint/> does not use
Aegis. It simply grabs the WSDL from the target endpoint (which may be
generated using jaxb2, aegis or any other java->wsdl tool from cxf or
even manually set on the endpoint) and wraps it using a default soap
binding / service / port so that it can expose it for external
clients.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>
>  >
>  > > at
>  > >
>  >
> org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)
>
>  >
>  > > at
>  > >
>  >
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)
>
>  >
>  > >
>  > > Does anybody have any idea ?
>  > >
>  > > Thanks
>  > > Regards
>  > > --
>  > > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>  > > [hidden email] [7] [3]
>  > > BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader

Open Source SOA

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

 OK understood, there is no really a split between the message
formatting and the process of the message (HTTP component is a kind of
proxy to the "internal" WSDL).

 So, to summarize :
 - to have on-the-fly WSDL, I need to use HTTP component which act as
a proxy to the CXF WSDL generation (using other stuff like aegis,
jaxb2, etc)
 - using "static" WSDL (WSDL hand made), I can use CXF-BC or
soap-consumer.

 Is it correct ?

 If this behavior is the correct one, it means that a customer can't
"automatically" deploy a HTTP WebService in front of an existing CXF
component. Snifff :(

 On Mon 03/11/08 16:31, "Guillaume Nodet" [hidden email] wrote:
 No, this is not possible right now afaik. I was meaning that it
 should be possible to enhance those components.
 FYI, the wsdl generation done by the  does not use

<[hidden email] [1]> wrote:
> [...]

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:92)

 > > > at

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:54)

 > > > at

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)

 > > > at

org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)

 > > > at

org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)

 > > > at

org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)

 > > > at

org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)

 Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/ [41]
 ------------------------
 Open Source SOA
 http://fusesource.com [42]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[hidden email]
[2] mailto:[hidden email]
[3] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net</font
[4] mailto:[hidden email]
[5] mailto:[hidden email]
[6] mailto:[hidden email]
[7] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
[8] mailto:[hidden email]
[9] mailto:[hidden email]
[10] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb
[11] mailto:[hidden email]
[12] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
[13] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[14] http://fusesource.com
[15] mailto:[hidden email]
[16] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb
[17] mailto:[hidden email]
[18] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
[19] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[20] http://fusesource.com
[21] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[22] http://fusesource.com
[23] mailto:[hidden email]
[24] mailto:[hidden email]
[25] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net&lt;/font</font
[26] mailto:[hidden email]
[27] mailto:[hidden email]
[28] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb</font
[29] mailto:[hidden email]
[30] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net</font
[31] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/</font
[32] http://fusesource.com</font
[33] mailto:[hidden email]
[34] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb&lt;/font</font
[35] mailto:[hidden email]
[36] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net&lt;/font&lt;/font</font
[37] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/&lt;/font</font
[38] http://fusesource.com&lt;/font</font
[39] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/</font
[40] http://fusesource.com</font
[41] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[42] http://fusesource.com

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

Freeman-2
 Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

>  OK understood, there is no really a split between the message
> formatting and the process of the message (HTTP component is a kind of
> proxy to the "internal" WSDL).
>
>  So, to summarize :
>  - to have on-the-fly WSDL, I need to use HTTP component which act as
> a proxy to the CXF WSDL generation (using other stuff like aegis,
> jaxb2, etc)
>  - using "static" WSDL (WSDL hand made), I can use CXF-BC or
> soap-consumer.

If what you want is expose the target cxf-se endpoint's wsdl from
cxf-bc, yeah, you also can do it using cxf-bc, provided the cxf-se
endpoint already started. Which means you needn't specify the wsdl in
cxf bc consumer configuration, the cxf bc consumer will try to retrieve
the wsdl exposed by its target service (which is specified by the
targetService etc, it should be the cxf se endpoint you want to expose
by cxf bc consumer).
You need make sure the cxf se endpoint already started.

> [...]
> [24] mailto:[hidden email]
> [25] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net&lt;/font</font
> [26] mailto:[hidden email]
> [27] mailto:[hidden email]
> [28] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb</font
> [29] mailto:[hidden email]
> [30] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net</font
> [31] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/</font
> [32] http://fusesource.com</font
> [33] mailto:[hidden email]
> [34] http://www.fimasys.com/fsb&lt;/font</font
> [35] mailto:[hidden email]
> [36] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net&lt;/font&lt;/font</font
> [37] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/&lt;/font</font
> [38] http://fusesource.com&lt;/font</font
> [39] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/</font
> [40] http://fusesource.com</font
> [41] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
> [42] http://fusesource.com

Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one

 Thanks Freeman,

 I try it.

 On Tue 04/11/08 02:29, Freeman Fang [hidden email] wrote:
  Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> [...]

soap

 > binding / service / port so that it can expose it for external
 > clients.
 >
 > On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 > <[hidden email] [4] [1]> wrote:
 > > In fact, the CXF component already provide an "internal" WSDL
but
 > my
 > > customer want to get the published HTTP WSDL.
 > >
 > > That's explain my question :)
 > >
 > > The advantage of the HTTP component is that it can provide the
 > WSDL
 > > "on the fly" (using aegis, I guess) and it's a very interesting
 > > feature.
 > >
 > > Maybe it's possible to do the same using CXF-BC or
 > > HTTP:SOAP-CONSUMER but I haven't found anything in the
 > documentation
 > > of these components.
 > >
 > > Regards
 > > --
 > > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 > > [hidden email] [5] [2]
 > > BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
 > > http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net [6] [3]>
 > >
 > > On Mon 03/11/08 15:24, "Guillaume Nodet" [hidden email] [7]
[4]
 > wrote:
 > > I don't think so. Though I don't see why it would not be doable
 >
 > > generate a WSDL if the target endpoint already expose one.
 > >
 > > On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 > > <[hidden email] [8] [5] [1]> wrote:
 > > > But, is CXF-BC or can generate the WSDL ?
 > > > --
 > > > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 > > > [hidden email] [9] [6] [2]
 > > > BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
 > > > http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net [10] [7] [3]>
 > > >
 > > > On Mon 03/11/08 15:13, "Guillaume Nodet" [hidden email] [11]
[8]
 > [4]
 > > wrote:
 > > > CXF-SE expects either a JBI wrapper or a SOAP envelope.
 > > > If you want to have a better HTTP consumer, I would recommend
 > > using
 > > > either CXF-BC or endpoint.
 > > > Both should work better with CXF-SE engine.

 > one

 > > the

 > > (the

 > > > "http://www.fimasys.com/fsb", [13] [10] [6] [2]>

 > > > version.

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:92)

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:54)

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)

org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)

org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)

org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:283)

org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[hidden email]
[2] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net</font