ServiceMix 3.4 in preparation

I'm preparing the ServiceMix 3.4 release.

Could you have an agreement and an announce that this release will be the latest
ServiceMix 3 release and the latest based on Spring/JBI only ?
Is it OK for all ?

Re: ServiceMix 3.4 in preparation

Sounds good to me. I think we should say so in the 3.4 release
annoucement, right ?

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 13:05, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm preparing the ServiceMix 3.4 release.
>
> Could you have an agreement and an announce that this release will be the latest
> ServiceMix 3 release and the latest based on Spring/JBI only ?
> Is it OK for all ?

Open Source SOA

Re: ServiceMix 3.4 in preparation

Yeah, it's the plan :)