ServiceMix annotations and api release for Aries JAX-RS whiteboard release

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ServiceMix annotations and api release for Aries JAX-RS whiteboard release

Carlos Sierra Andrés
Hello all,

in order to release Aries JAX-RS whiteboard 1.0.0 we would need releases
of annotations and JAX-RS api modules.

I have sent a pull request to update the servicemix-specs with contract
information: https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/pull/14

Thanks.

Carlos.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ServiceMix annotations and api release for Aries JAX-RS whiteboard release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi

I gonna review, and if good merge and release.

Regards
JB

Le 8 mai 2018 à 10:14, à 10:14, "Carlos Sierra Andrés" <[hidden email]> a écrit:

>Hello all,
>
>in order to release Aries JAX-RS whiteboard 1.0.0 we would need
>releases
>of annotations and JAX-RS api modules.
>
>I have sent a pull request to update the servicemix-specs with contract
>information: https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/pull/14
>
>Thanks.
>
>Carlos.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ServiceMix annotations and api release for Aries JAX-RS whiteboard release

Carlos Sierra Andrés
Hi,

any updates on this?

Bests.

Carlos.


El 8/5/18 a las 10:36, Jean-Baptiste Onofré escribió:

> Hi
>
> I gonna review, and if good merge and release.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> Le 8 mai 2018 à 10:14, à 10:14, "Carlos Sierra Andrés" <[hidden email]> a écrit:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> in order to release Aries JAX-RS whiteboard 1.0.0 we would need
>> releases
>> of annotations and JAX-RS api modules.
>>
>> I have sent a pull request to update the servicemix-specs with contract
>> information: https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/pull/14
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Carlos.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ServiceMix annotations and api release for Aries JAX-RS whiteboard release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi

I'm on it. Release on vote expected today.

Regards
JB

Le 14 mai 2018 à 10:30, à 10:30, "Carlos Sierra Andrés" <[hidden email]> a écrit:

>Hi,
>
>any updates on this?
>
>Bests.
>
>Carlos.
>
>
>El 8/5/18 a las 10:36, Jean-Baptiste Onofré escribió:
>> Hi
>>
>> I gonna review, and if good merge and release.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> Le 8 mai 2018 à 10:14, à 10:14, "Carlos Sierra Andrés"
><[hidden email]> a écrit:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> in order to release Aries JAX-RS whiteboard 1.0.0 we would need
>>> releases
>>> of annotations and JAX-RS api modules.
>>>
>>> I have sent a pull request to update the servicemix-specs with
>contract
>>> information: https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/pull/14
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Carlos.