Quantcast

ServiceMix on Windows 10

philip
Has any one have experience/tried to deploy servicemix 7 on windows 10? or Is there anyone out there that has a requirement to deploy on windows 10 that would like to partner on a discovery mission to deploy on windows 10? Background: I am that guy that does have a requirement to deploy on windows 10 even though it is not formally supported. On windows 7 my servicemix implementation is rock solid. However, when I try to deploy it on windows 10 box, I SPORADICALLY experience... When i invoke a CXF servicepoint with specifically a POST method, the payload of the message is replaced with the first http header value. Get methods calls are fine. it is only on post methods and again it is sporadic. No errors are thrown. no system alerts of any kind. Just wrong data in the wrong place. And I know what you are thinking I have the variables mixed up. But no, I have verified and re-verified that the function parameters values are not getting hijacked. Any suggestions, recommendations and prayers are greatly appreciated thank you Phil