Starting bundles 2018.06 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys

If no objection I'm starting the bundles release (I already prepared the spring bundles, etc).

Re: Starting bundles 2018.06 release

Andrea Cosentino
I just pushed the old AWS 1.10.52 with a fix I need for a project.

Thanks for me +1.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Thursday, June 28, 2018, 2:46:50 PM GMT+2, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys

If no objection I'm starting the bundles release (I already prepared the spring bundles, etc).

Re: Starting bundles 2018.06 release

Daniel  Kulp

JB,

I just got Xerces 2.12.0 into maven central yesterday but haven't had time to look at the bundles yet.  Was on my todo for next week.     Is there anyway you could get a bundle added for that?   There is a CVE in 2.11 that was addressed that would be good to get out.

Dan

On 2018/06/28 12:46:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> If no objection I'm starting the bundles release (I already prepared the spring bundles, etc).

Re: Starting bundles 2018.06 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Sure. Let me add the jira and do this.

Thanks