Upgrade Camel within ServiceMix

catshout
Dear community,

would it be possible to upgrade Camel within ServiceMix? If yes, what are the possible risks to to that?

Best
- Gerald

Re: Upgrade Camel within ServiceMix

ksobkowiak
Hi Gerald

In which ServiceMix and which Camel version do you need? With camel 2.17.x we have actually problems with the upgrade: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-and-Camel-2-17-x-on-Karaf-tp4046427.html

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)