[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

12

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

We solved 115 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/

The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Robert Davies-2
+1
On 20 Feb 2011, at 08:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 115 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>
> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Joris Schoolmeesters
+1 (non-binding)

Though, while testing with Felix I found that the examples-camel-nmr
was intermediatly throwing errors at me like  'ERROR JarContent:
unable to read bytes'.
Should I raise a jira issue about this?

Greetings,
Joris S

2011/2/21 Rob Davies <[hidden email]>:

> +1
> On 20 Feb 2011, at 08:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>
>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Gert Vanthienen
Administrator
L.S,

+1

@Joris: It's perhaps best to raise a JIRA issue for that - be sure to
add the full stacktrace you're seeing to the issue.  The demo
installed fine on my machine with both Felix and Equinox, but if it's
only happening intermittently I might just have been lucky here ;)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Joris Schoolmeesters
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Though, while testing with Felix I found that the examples-camel-nmr
> was intermediatly throwing errors at me like  'ERROR JarContent:
> unable to read bytes'.
> Should I raise a jira issue about this?
>
> Greetings,
> Joris S
>

> 2011/2/21 Rob Davies <[hidden email]>:
>> +1
>> On 20 Feb 2011, at 08:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>>
>>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards
>>> JB

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Charles Moulliard

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 115 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>
> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Apache-mails
+1,

--Ulhas Bhole
On 20 Feb 2011, at 08:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 115 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>
> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Johan Edstrom-4
+1

On Feb 21, 2011, at 2:43 AM, UlhasBhole wrote:

> +1,
>
> --Ulhas Bhole
> On 20 Feb 2011, at 08:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>
>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Freeman-2

Thanks
Freeman
On 2011-2-20, at 下午4:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 115 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>
> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Freeman Fang

------------------------

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

iocanel
+1

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Freeman Fang <[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks
> Freeman
>
> On 2011-2-20, at 下午4:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>
>> Staging repository:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>
>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>>

> --
> Freeman Fang
>
> ------------------------
>
> FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
> blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
> twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
> Apache Servicemix:http://servicemix.apache.org
> Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
> Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
> Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Integration Engineer @ Upstream S.A. <http://www.upstreamsystems.com>
Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Andreas Pieber
+1 (non-binding)

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Ioannis Canellos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Freeman Fang <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Thanks
>> Freeman
>>
>> On 2011-2-20, at 下午4:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>>
>>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>>

>> --
>> Freeman Fang
>>
>> ------------------------
>>
>> FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
>> blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>> twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
>> Apache Servicemix:http://servicemix.apache.org
>> Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
>> Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
>> Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org
>>

> --
> *Ioannis Canellos*
> http://iocanel.blogspot.com
>
> Integration Engineer @ Upstream S.A. <http://www.upstreamsystems.com>

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Chris Custine

Chris Custine

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 09:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 115 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>
> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Open Source SOA

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

My +1

However, Charles saw the examples/web/server/pom.xml file contains
4.3.0-SNAPSHOT in place of 4.3.0.

I'm gonna fix that on the trunk for the next release (4.4.0).
I propose to let 4.3.0 release as it is.

> We solved 115 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>

> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>
> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Team,

I would like to promote the release but my latest tests on examples
don't look fine

- features:install examples-cxf-nmr
NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found from bundle
[cxf-nmr]

- features:install examples-camel-nmr
It works, but several
IllegalStateException: zip file closed (coming from Felix Framework util)
and a
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.service.ServiceHelper

The other examples features look good (including camel-nmr-blueprint).

Could somebody make some tries ?
Anyway, it's clear that the examples should be updated to use Blueprint
in place of Spring beans (I think it's more clear for the users) for
ServiceMix 4.4.0.

I think that we can promote the release as it's but we should add an
appendix concerning examples.

Thanks

> We solved 115 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>

> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>
> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Freeman-2
Hi,

Both issues are felix only(it's all ok with equinox)
On 2011-2-24, at 下午2:59, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Team,
>
> I would like to promote the release but my latest tests on examples
> don't look fine
>
> - features:install examples-cxf-nmr
> NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found from
> bundle [cxf-nmr]
Add javax.xml.namespace in examples/cxf-nmr/pom.xml Package-Import and
run
"mvn clean install"
then
features:install examples-cxf-nmr
would be ok

> - features:install examples-camel-nmr
> It works, but several
> IllegalStateException: zip file closed (coming from Felix Framework
> util)
> and a
> ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.service.ServiceHelper
I think this is caused by a felix specific issue[1] when refresh
bundles, this can occur when you install features which provide some
optional package import to other bundles, so bundle refresh happen.

IMHO, both issues are not shop stopper issues for this release.
[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2480

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang

------------------------

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Thanks for the update Freeman.

I promote the release like it is.

Anyway, I'm gonna work on examples for the 4.4.0 release.

On 02/24/2011 08:27 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Both issues are felix only(it's all ok with equinox)
> On 2011-2-24, at 下午2:59, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Team,
>>
>> I would like to promote the release but my latest tests on examples
>> don't look fine
>>
>> - features:install examples-cxf-nmr
>> NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found from bundle
>> [cxf-nmr]
> Add javax.xml.namespace in examples/cxf-nmr/pom.xml Package-Import and run
> "mvn clean install"
> then
> features:install examples-cxf-nmr
> would be ok
>>
>> - features:install examples-camel-nmr
>> It works, but several
>> IllegalStateException: zip file closed (coming from Felix Framework util)
>> and a
>> ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.service.ServiceHelper
> I think this is caused by a felix specific issue[1] when refresh
> bundles, this can occur when you install features which provide some
> optional package import to other bundles, so bundle refresh happen.
>
> IMHO, both issues are not shop stopper issues for this release.
> [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2480
>
> Freeman
>

>> The other examples features look good (including camel-nmr-blueprint).
>>
>> Could somebody make some tries ?
>> Anyway, it's clear that the examples should be updated to use
>> Blueprint in place of Spring beans (I think it's more clear for the
>> users) for ServiceMix 4.4.0.
>>
>> I think that we can promote the release as it's but we should add an
>> appendix concerning examples.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 02/20/2011 09:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>>

>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>>

>>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards
>>> JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Charles Moulliard
Hi JB,

The first point is really blocking as I discover it with another
project that I deploy on ServiceMix 4.3.0

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found

I will check why we have this error.

Regards,

Charles

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Team,
>
> I would like to promote the release but my latest tests on examples don't
> look fine
>
> - features:install examples-cxf-nmr
> NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found from bundle
> [cxf-nmr]
>
> - features:install examples-camel-nmr
> It works, but several
> IllegalStateException: zip file closed (coming from Felix Framework util)
> and a
> ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.service.ServiceHelper
>
> The other examples features look good (including camel-nmr-blueprint).
>
> Could somebody make some tries ?
> Anyway, it's clear that the examples should be updated to use Blueprint in
> place of Spring beans (I think it's more clear for the users) for ServiceMix
> 4.4.0.
>
> I think that we can promote the release as it's but we should add an
> appendix concerning examples.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 02/20/2011 09:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>

>> Staging repository:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>
>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
As Freemand said (and I tested it), adding javax.xml.namespace in
examples/cxf-nmr/pom.xml Package-Import fix the issue.

On 02/24/2011 08:43 AM, Charles Moulliard wrote:

> Hi JB,
>
> The first point is really blocking as I discover it with another
> project that I deploy on ServiceMix 4.3.0
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found
>
> I will check why we have this error.
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
>

> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Team,
>>
>> I would like to promote the release but my latest tests on examples don't
>> look fine
>>
>> - features:install examples-cxf-nmr
>> NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found from bundle
>> [cxf-nmr]
>>
>> - features:install examples-camel-nmr
>> It works, but several
>> IllegalStateException: zip file closed (coming from Felix Framework util)
>> and a
>> ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.service.ServiceHelper
>>
>> The other examples features look good (including camel-nmr-blueprint).
>>
>> Could somebody make some tries ?
>> Anyway, it's clear that the examples should be updated to use Blueprint in
>> place of Spring beans (I think it's more clear for the users) for ServiceMix
>> 4.4.0.
>>
>> I think that we can promote the release as it's but we should add an
>> appendix concerning examples.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 02/20/2011 09:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>>

>>> Staging repository:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>>
>>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards
>>> JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Charles Moulliard
Installing camel-cxf generates the following error too -->

karaf@root> features:install camel-cxf
Refreshing bundles org.apache.servicemix.bundles.xmlbeans (112),
org.apache.servicemix.bundles.velocity (41), org.apache.cxf.bundle
(119), org.apache.servicemix.bundles.cglib (69)
ERROR: JarContent: Unable to read bytes.
(java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.ensureOpen(ZipFile.java:403)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(ZipFile.java:148)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(JarFile.java:208)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.JarFileX.getEntry(JarFileX.java:61)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.cache.JarContent.getEntryAsBytes(JarContent.java:120)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleImpl.java:1738)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:716)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$200(ModuleImpl.java:73)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1690)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(BusApplicationListener.java:65)
        at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:97)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:303)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1007)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractOsgiBundleApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractOsgiBundleApplicationContext.java:197)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$501(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:69)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$2.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:214)
        at org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.normalClose(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:210)
        at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.close(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:379)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:236)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.close(AbstractApplicationContext.java:970)
        at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener$1.run(ContextLoaderListener.java:524)
        at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.util.concurrent.RunnableTimedExecution$MonitoredRunnable.run(RunnableTimedExecution.java:60)
        at org.springframework.scheduling.timer.DelegatingTimerTask.run(DelegatingTimerTask.java:70)

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Team,
>
> I would like to promote the release but my latest tests on examples don't
> look fine
>
> - features:install examples-cxf-nmr
> NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.namespace.QName not found from bundle
> [cxf-nmr]
>
> - features:install examples-camel-nmr
> It works, but several
> IllegalStateException: zip file closed (coming from Felix Framework util)
> and a
> ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.service.ServiceHelper
>
> The other examples features look good (including camel-nmr-blueprint).
>
> Could somebody make some tries ?
> Anyway, it's clear that the examples should be updated to use Blueprint in
> place of Spring beans (I think it's more clear for the users) for ServiceMix
> 4.4.0.
>
> I think that we can promote the release as it's but we should add an
> appendix concerning examples.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 02/20/2011 09:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>

>> Staging repository:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>
>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 (4th try)

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
This one is solved switching to Equinox in place of Felix.

Change etc/custom.properties by adding:

karaf.framework=equinox

On 02/24/2011 08:52 AM, Charles Moulliard wrote:

> [...]
>> place of Spring beans (I think it's more clear for the users) for ServiceMix
>> 4.4.0.
>>
>> I think that we can promote the release as it's but we should add an
>> appendix concerning examples.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 02/20/2011 09:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 115 issues in this release:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>>

>>> Staging repository:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-026/
>>>
>>> The RELEASE-NOTES file is included in the release and up to date.
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)

>>> Regards
>>> JB

12