[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

We fixed 120 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741

Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
(update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features
descriptor, javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 12:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit (update
> of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features descriptor,
> javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Open Source SOA

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Andreas Pieber
I've tested signatures, the examples and some other use cases.
Everything works as expected :)

+1 (non-binding)

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 12:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>
>> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit (update
>> of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features descriptor,
>> javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>>
>> Staging Repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB
>>

> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
> ------------------------
> Open Source SOA
> http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Chris Custine

Chris Custine

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 04:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit (update
> of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features descriptor,
> javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Freeman-2

Thanks
Freeman
On 2011-2-27, at 下午7:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
> (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features
> descriptor, javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package
> statement).
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Freeman Fang

------------------------

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Hans
+1

Kind regards,

Hans Couder

2011/3/2 Freeman Fang <[hidden email]>:

> +1
>
> Thanks
> Freeman
> On 2011-2-27, at 下午7:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>
>> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
>> (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features descriptor,
>> javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>>
>> Staging Repository:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB
>

> --
> Freeman Fang
>
> ------------------------
>
> FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
> blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
> twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
> Apache Servicemix:http://servicemix.apache.org
> Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
> Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
> Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Gert Vanthienen

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM, hans couder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Hans Couder
>
> 2011/3/2 Freeman Fang <[hidden email]>:
>> +1
>>
>> Thanks
>> Freeman
>> On 2011-2-27, at 下午7:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>>
>>> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
>>> (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features descriptor,
>>> javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>>>
>>> Staging Repository:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>

>> --
>> Freeman Fang
>>
>> ------------------------
>>
>> FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
>> blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>> twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
>> Apache Servicemix:http://servicemix.apache.org
>> Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
>> Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
>> Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Joris Schoolmeesters
+1 (non-binding)

Joris S

2011/3/2 Gert Vanthienen <[hidden email]>:

> +1
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com
>

> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM, hans couder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Hans Couder
>>
>> 2011/3/2 Freeman Fang <[hidden email]>:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Freeman

>>> --
>>> Freeman Fang
>>>
>>> ------------------------
>>>
>>> FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
>>> blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>>> twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
>>> Apache Servicemix:http://servicemix.apache.org
>>> Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
>>> Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
>>> Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Apache-mails
+1,

-- Ulhas Bhole
On 27 Feb 2011, at 11:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>
> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features descriptor, javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

My +1

> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>

> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
> (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features
> descriptor, javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

The vote has passed with the following result:

  +1 (binding): Guillaume Nodet, Chris Custine, Freeman Fang, Gert
Vanthienen, Ulhas Bhole
  +1 (non binding): Andreas Pieber, Hans Couder, Joris Schoolmeesters

The artifacts have been promoted to the central Maven repository, Jira
versions updated.

As soon as Apache websites are back, I will update the website.
Another work is in progress to promote a new website.

Many thanks to everyone.

> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>

> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
> (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features
> descriptor, javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Charles Moulliard
Sorry as I forget to send me my vote. +1 for me too

> The vote has passed with the following result:
>
>  +1 (binding): Guillaume Nodet, Chris Custine, Freeman Fang, Gert
> Vanthienen, Ulhas Bhole
>  +1 (non binding): Andreas Pieber, Hans Couder, Joris Schoolmeesters
>
> The artifacts have been promoted to the central Maven repository, Jira
> versions updated.
>
> As soon as Apache websites are back, I will update the website.
> Another work is in progress to promote a new website.
>
> Many thanks to everyone.

> On 02/27/2011 12:13 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>

>> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
>> (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features
>> descriptor, javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package
>> statement).
>>
>> Staging Repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>>

>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

sorin7486
Hello,

           Is this vote over ? Does anybody know when we could expect
the build ?

thank you,
                  Sorin.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry as I forget to send me my vote. +1 for me too
>
> On 03/03/11 14:28, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>> The vote has passed with the following result:
>>
>>  +1 (binding): Guillaume Nodet, Chris Custine, Freeman Fang, Gert
>> Vanthienen, Ulhas Bhole
>>  +1 (non binding): Andreas Pieber, Hans Couder, Joris Schoolmeesters
>>
>> The artifacts have been promoted to the central Maven repository, Jira
>> versions updated.
>>
>> As soon as Apache websites are back, I will update the website.
>> Another work is in progress to promote a new website.
>>
>> Many thanks to everyone.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 02/27/2011 12:13 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We fixed 120 issues in this release:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12315741
>>>

>>> Especially, all examples are usable directly in the distribution kit
>>> (update of Felix Framework version to 3.0.9, fix on the features
>>> descriptor, javax.xml.namespace package in the Import-Package statement).
>>>
>>> Staging Repository:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-058/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards
>>> JB

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 4.3.0 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
The vote is complete and the artifacts have been promoted on central
repository.

I'm updating the ServiceMix website before announcing the release.