Quantcast

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

ksobkowiak
Hi

This is a vote to release Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2.

The staging area is available at
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1172

An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM/fixforversion/12334254

The scm tag is available on
  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=servicemix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/servicemix-5.6.2

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open at least for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

jgoodyear

Jamie

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> This is a vote to release Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2.
>
> The staging area is available at
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1172
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM/fixforversion/12334254
>
> The scm tag is available on
>   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=servicemix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/servicemix-5.6.2
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open at least for 72 hours.
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

Freeman-2
+1 (binding)

Thanks!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Nov 14, 2016, at 12:39 AM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> This is a vote to release Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2.
>
> The staging area is available at
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1172
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM/fixforversion/12334254
>
> The scm tag is available on
>  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=servicemix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/servicemix-5.6.2
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open at least for 72 hours.
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

Andrea Cosentino
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:39 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

This is a vote to release Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2.

The staging area is available at
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1172

An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM/fixforversion/12334254

The scm tag is available on
  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=servicemix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/servicemix-5.6.2

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open at least for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

wverreydt
+1 (non-binding)

Regards,

Wim Verreydt

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Application Consultant @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

Gently reminder, we need one more binding vote for this release.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Application Consultant @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

Gert Vanthienen

Gert Vanthienen

------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

On 11/13/2016 05:39 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:

> Hi
>
> This is a vote to release Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2.
>
> The staging area is available at
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1172
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM/fixforversion/12334254
>
> The scm tag is available on
>   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=servicemix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/servicemix-5.6.2
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open at least for 72 hours.
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Gert Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Krzysztof Sobkowiak
+1 (non-binding): Andrea Cosentino, Wim Verreydt, Bart Horré, Jamie Goodyear

I will copy this release to the ServiceMix dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the Central Maven repository.

Thanks all for your vote.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Application Consultant @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 5.6.2 release