[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release to your vote.
Sorry for the delay, but we had an issue on the Apache Nexus repository
(about a LDAP change that removed the staging profiles for the users).

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12327543

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1016/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

Freeman-2
+1
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-9-11, at 下午12:33, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release to your vote.
> Sorry for the delay, but we had an issue on the Apache Nexus repository (about a LDAP change that removed the staging profiles for the users).
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12327543
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1016/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

+1 (binding)

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release to your vote.
> Sorry for the delay, but we had an issue on the Apache Nexus repository
> (about a LDAP change that removed the staging profiles for the users).
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12327543
>

> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1016/
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

Best regards

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release to your vote.
> Sorry for the delay, but we had an issue on the Apache Nexus
> repository (about a LDAP change that removed the staging profiles for
> the users).
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12327543
>

> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1016/
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini | Committer @ ASF
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak
Calendar: http://goo.gl/yvsebC

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release to your vote.
> Sorry for the delay, but we had an issue on the Apache Nexus repository
> (about a LDAP change that removed the staging profiles for the users).
>
> Release Notes:
> projectId=12311208&version=12327543
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapacheservicemix-1016/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

Gert Vanthienen

Gert Vanthienen

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release to your vote.
> Sorry for the delay, but we had an issue on the Apache Nexus repository
> (about a LDAP change that removed the staging profiles for the users).
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311208&version=12327543
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1016/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com
Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2014.08 release

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Krzysztof Sobkowiak,
Guillaume Nodet, Gert Vanthienen

I'm updating Jira and promote the artifacts on Central.

Thanks all for your vote.