[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Freeman-2
+1

Thanks!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat



> On Sep 11, 2015, at 1:02 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I submit the Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release to your vote.
>
> As it's a large release, the artifacts are on different staging repositories.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12333265
>
> Staging Repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1116/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1117/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1118/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1119/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1120/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1121/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1122/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1123/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards
> JB
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Gert Vanthienen
Administrator
In reply to this post by Jean-Baptiste Onofré
L.S.,


While making a list of bundles I had to look at for this release vote,
I stumbled onto a little problem: it looks like a bundle for
spring-jdbc with version 4.0.2.RELEASE_3 is part of this vote (in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1117/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jdbc/4.0.2.RELEASE_3/
), but that artifact already exists in Maven central too (cfr.
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.servicemix.bundles%7Corg.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jdbc%7C4.0.2.RELEASE_3%7Cbundle
)

The original release was done in SVN in November last year (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1638663 ) but that
tag seems to have gotten deleted in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/servicemix-commits/201509.mbox/%3Cb4a37645876e4868b55ed80fbe6c9056%40git.apache.org%3E
and then re-created in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/servicemix-commits/201509.mbox/%3C1532eb2e46144546b7467c9aa6a6a08d%40git.apache.org%3E

I don't think we can (or should) just replace a released artifact, so
we should probably just re-create the original tag in Git and then
remove that bundle from this vote.


Regards,

Gert Vanthienen


On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Thanks for the update Gert, it's a mistake with git.

I'm fixing that with 4.0.2.RELEASE_4 release.

Thanks again,
Regards
JB

On 09/11/2015 04:32 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
>
> While making a list of bundles I had to look at for this release vote,
> I stumbled onto a little problem: it looks like a bundle for
> spring-jdbc with version 4.0.2.RELEASE_3 is part of this vote (in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1117/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jdbc/4.0.2.RELEASE_3/
> ), but that artifact already exists in Maven central too (cfr.
> http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.servicemix.bundles%7Corg.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jdbc%7C4.0.2.RELEASE_3%7Cbundle
> )
>
> The original release was done in SVN in November last year (
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1638663 ) but that
> tag seems to have gotten deleted in
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/servicemix-commits/201509.mbox/%3Cb4a37645876e4868b55ed80fbe6c9056%40git.apache.org%3E
> and then re-created in
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/servicemix-commits/201509.mbox/%3C1532eb2e46144546b7467c9aa6a6a08d%40git.apache.org%3E
>
> I don't think we can (or should) just replace a released artifact, so
> we should probably just re-create the original tag in Git and then
> remove that bundle from this vote.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit the Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release to your vote.
>>
>> As it's a large release, the artifacts are on different staging
>> repositories.
>>
>> Release Notes:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12333265
>>
>> Staging Repositories:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1116/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1117/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1118/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1119/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1120/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1121/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1122/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1123/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
In reply to this post by Gert Vanthienen
I added a new repo with the correct version:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1124/

Regards
JB

On 09/11/2015 04:32 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
>
> While making a list of bundles I had to look at for this release vote,
> I stumbled onto a little problem: it looks like a bundle for
> spring-jdbc with version 4.0.2.RELEASE_3 is part of this vote (in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1117/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jdbc/4.0.2.RELEASE_3/
> ), but that artifact already exists in Maven central too (cfr.
> http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.servicemix.bundles%7Corg.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jdbc%7C4.0.2.RELEASE_3%7Cbundle
> )
>
> The original release was done in SVN in November last year (
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1638663 ) but that
> tag seems to have gotten deleted in
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/servicemix-commits/201509.mbox/%3Cb4a37645876e4868b55ed80fbe6c9056%40git.apache.org%3E
> and then re-created in
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/servicemix-commits/201509.mbox/%3C1532eb2e46144546b7467c9aa6a6a08d%40git.apache.org%3E
>
> I don't think we can (or should) just replace a released artifact, so
> we should probably just re-create the original tag in Git and then
> remove that bundle from this vote.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit the Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release to your vote.
>>
>> As it's a large release, the artifacts are on different staging
>> repositories.
>>
>> Release Notes:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12333265
>>
>> Staging Repositories:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1116/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1117/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1118/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1119/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1120/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1121/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1122/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1123/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

ksobkowiak
In reply to this post by Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

Regards
Krzysztof

On 10.09.2015 19:02, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

JEE & OSS Architect, Integration Architect
Apache Software Foundation <http://apache.org/> Member
Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/> Committer & PMC Member
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC <http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Aki Yoshida-2
In reply to this post by Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non-binding)

verified reflections

thanks
aki

2015-09-10 19:02 GMT+02:00 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>:
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Grzegorz Grzybek
+1 (non-binding)

I checked org.apache.servicemix.bundles.hbase/0.94.6_3 and it's fine.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

2015-09-14 11:11 GMT+02:00 Aki Yoshida <[hidden email]>:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> verified reflections
>
> thanks
> aki
>
> 2015-09-10 19:02 GMT+02:00 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit the Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release to your vote.
>>
>> As it's a large release, the artifacts are on different staging
>> repositories.
>>
>> Release Notes:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12333265
>>
>> Staging Repositories:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1116/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1117/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1118/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1119/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1120/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1121/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1122/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1123/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
In reply to this post by Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

On 09/10/2015 07:02 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.08 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
In reply to this post by Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Aki Yoshida, Grzegorz Grzybek

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

On 09/10/2015 07:02 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com