[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 release

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 release

I submit Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 to your vote.

This release includes new json-api spec and two fixes on annotation-api and
activation-api specs.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12340266

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1196/

Git Tag:
specs-2.9.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 48 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 release

ksobkowiak
+1 (binding)

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 release

Freeman-2
+1(binding)
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Jun 4, 2017, at 5:56 AM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof
>
> On 6/2/17 10:06 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 to your vote.
>>
>> This release includes new json-api spec and two fixes on annotation-api and activation-api specs.
>>
>> Release Notes:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12340266
>>
>> Staging Repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1196/
>>
>> Git Tag:
>> specs-2.9.0
>>

>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 48 hours.
>
> --
> Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)
>
> JEE & OSS Architect, Integration Architect
> Apache Software Foundation Member (http://apache.org/ <http://apache.org/>)
> Apache ServiceMix Committer & PMC Member (http://servicemix.apache.org/ <http://servicemix.apache.org/>)
> Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/ <http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/>)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 release

Andrea Cosentino
+1 (binding).

Thanks JB

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Friday, June 2, 2017 10:06 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I submit Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 to your vote.

This release includes new json-api spec and two fixes on annotation-api and

activation-api specs.

Release Notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12340266

Staging Repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1196/

Git Tag:

specs-2.9.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 48 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 release

+1 (binding)

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 to your vote.
>
> This release includes new json-api spec and two fixes on annotation-api and
> activation-api specs.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12340266
>

> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1196/
>
> Git Tag:
> specs-2.9.0
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs 2.9.0 release

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Freeman Fang, Andrea Cosentino, Jean-Baptiste
Onofré

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote !