[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs Activation 1.3 and EL 3.0.2 releases

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs Activation 1.3 and EL 3.0.2 releases

I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:

* activation 1.3
* EL 3.0.2

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 48 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs Activation 1.3 and EL 3.0.2 releases

ksobkowiak
+1 (binding)

Best regards
Krzysztof

On Wed, 2019-12-25 at 10:59 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:
>
> * activation 1.3
> * EL 3.0.2
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Apache OpenWhisk PMC Member (https://openwhisk.apache.org/)
Apache Incubator PMC Member (https://incubator.apache.org/)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs Activation 1.3 and EL 3.0.2 releases

+1 (binding)

Gently reminder for this vote.

> Hi all,
>
> I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:
>
> * activation 1.3
> * EL 3.0.2
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

R: Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs Activation 1.3 and EL 3.0

Andrea Cosentino
+1 (binding)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il sab, 4 gen, 2020 alle 12:17, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   +1 (binding)

Gently reminder for this vote.

> Hi all,
>
> I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:
>
> * activation 1.3
> * EL 3.0.2
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs Activation 1.3 and EL 3.0.2 releases

Hi everyone,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Krzysztof Sobkowiak, JB Onofré, Andrea Cosentino

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and updating Jira.

Thanks all for your vote.