[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, jaxb-api 2.3, jaxws-api 2.3, saaj-api 1.4 releases

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, jaxb-api 2.3, jaxws-api 2.3, saaj-api 1.4 releases

I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:

* annotation-api 1.2
* annotation-api 1.3
* jaxb-api 2.3
* jaxws-api 2.3
* saaj-api 1.4 releases

I will update the specs release process for the next cycle adding more
details in Jira.
This release contains new saaj-api 1.4 spec, and minor fixes on
annotation-api, jaxb-api and jaxws-api.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 48 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, jaxb-api 2.3, jaxws-api 2.3, saaj-api 1.4 releases

ksobkowiak
+1 (binding)

Best regards
Krzysztof

On Tue, 2019-12-24 at 07:43 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:
>
> * annotation-api 1.2
> * annotation-api 1.3
> * jaxb-api 2.3
> * jaxws-api 2.3
> * saaj-api 1.4 releases
>
> I will update the specs release process for the next cycle adding more
> details in Jira.
> This release contains new saaj-api 1.4 spec, and minor fixes on
> annotation-api, jaxb-api and jaxws-api.
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Apache OpenWhisk PMC Member (https://openwhisk.apache.org/)
Apache Incubator PMC Member (https://incubator.apache.org/)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, jaxb-api 2.3, jaxws-api 2.3, saaj-api 1.4 releases

fpapon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 24/12/2019 à 07:43, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:
>
> * annotation-api 1.2
> * annotation-api 1.3
> * jaxb-api 2.3
> * jaxws-api 2.3
> * saaj-api 1.4 releases
>
> I will update the specs release process for the next cycle adding more
> details in Jira.
> This release contains new saaj-api 1.4 spec, and minor fixes on
> annotation-api, jaxb-api and jaxws-api.
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, jaxb-api 2.3, jaxws-api 2.3, saaj-api 1.4 releases

+1 (binding)

Gently reminder for this vote.

> Hi all,
>
> I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:
>
> * annotation-api 1.2
> * annotation-api 1.3
> * jaxb-api 2.3
> * jaxws-api 2.3
> * saaj-api 1.4 releases
>
> I will update the specs release process for the next cycle adding more
> details in Jira.
> This release contains new saaj-api 1.4 spec, and minor fixes on
> annotation-api, jaxb-api and jaxws-api.
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

R: Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, j

Andrea Cosentino
+1 (binding)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il sab, 4 gen, 2020 alle 12:17, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   +1 (binding)

Gently reminder for this vote.

> Hi all,
>
> I submit a new set of ServiceMix Specs bundles to your vote containing:
>
> * annotation-api 1.2
> * annotation-api 1.3
> * jaxb-api 2.3
> * jaxws-api 2.3
> * saaj-api 1.4 releases
>
> I will update the specs release process for the next cycle adding more
> details in Jira.
> This release contains new saaj-api 1.4 spec, and minor fixes on
> annotation-api, jaxb-api and jaxws-api.
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 48 hours.

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, jaxb-api 2.3, jaxws-api 2.3, saaj-api 1.4 releases

Hi everyone,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Krzyszrtof Sobkowiak, JB Onofré, Andrea Cosentino
+1 (non binding): François Papon

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and I will create the
version in Jira.

Thanks all for your vote.