[VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API Bundle 2.9.1

Daniel  Kulp

After testing the 2.9.0 release a bit more in the CXF osgi based system tests, I found some tests failing due to different calls into the FactoryFinder, particularly on the client side.    This release adds the new method signatures to the FactoryFinder and allows the CXF tests to pass.

Tag:
https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/commit/e3851724851eebd4f364551bc189e63bbb10c121

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1202/

Here is my +1

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API Bundle 2.9.1

Freeman-2
+1
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Aug 29, 2017, at 1:13 AM, Daniel Kulp <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> After testing the 2.9.0 release a bit more in the CXF osgi based system tests, I found some tests failing due to different calls into the FactoryFinder, particularly on the client side.    This release adds the new method signatures to the FactoryFinder and allows the CXF tests to pass.
>

> Tag:
> https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/commit/e3851724851eebd4f364551bc189e63bbb10c121
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1202/
>

> Here is my +1
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API Bundle 2.9.1

Andrea Cosentino
+1 (binding)

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On 08/29/2017 01:50 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:

> +1
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>

>> On Aug 29, 2017, at 1:13 AM, Daniel Kulp <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> After testing the 2.9.0 release a bit more in the CXF osgi based system tests, I found some tests failing due to different calls into the FactoryFinder, particularly on the client side.    This release adds the new method signatures to the FactoryFinder and allows the CXF tests to pass.
>>

>> Tag:
>> https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/commit/e3851724851eebd4f364551bc189e63bbb10c121
>>
>> Staging area:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1202/
>>

>> Here is my +1
>>

>> --
>> Daniel Kulp
>> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API Bundle 2.9.1

+1 (binding)

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API Bundle 2.9.1

Daniel  Kulp
There are 5 binding +1 votes.  This vote passes.

Dan