[VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle 2.9.0

Daniel  Kulp

CXF needs a new version of the JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle in order to do it’s 3.2 release in a couple weeks.   Rather than do a full specs release with that being the only change, I’ve gone ahead and built it and tagged it based on the last 2.9.0 release.

Tag:
https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/commit/7851e8d5556bb4baca85828d3c5cc9d43135d9ba

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1201/

Here is my +1

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle 2.9.0

Freeman-2
+1
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Aug 18, 2017, at 12:36 AM, Daniel Kulp <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> CXF needs a new version of the JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle in order to do it’s 3.2 release in a couple weeks.   Rather than do a full specs release with that being the only change, I’ve gone ahead and built it and tagged it based on the last 2.9.0 release.
>
> Tag:
> https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/commit/7851e8d5556bb4baca85828d3c5cc9d43135d9ba
>

> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1201/
>

> Here is my +1
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle 2.9.0

+1 (binding)

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle 2.9.0

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

On Aug 18, 2017, 09:11, at 09:11, Krzysztof Sobkowiak <[hidden email]> wrote:

>+1 (binding)
>
>Regards
>Krzysztof
>
>On 8/17/17 6:36 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>> CXF needs a new version of the JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle in order to do
>it’s 3.2 release in a couple weeks.   Rather than do a full specs
>release with that being the only change, I’ve gone ahead and built it
>and tagged it based on the last 2.9.0 release.
>>
>> Tag:
>>
>https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/commit/7851e8d5556bb4baca85828d3c5cc9d43135d9ba
>>

>> Staging area:
>>
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1201/
>>

>> Here is my +1
>>

>--
>Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)
>
>JEE & OSS Architect, Integration Architect
>Apache Software Foundation Member (http://apache.org/)
>Apache ServiceMix Committer & PMC Member
>(http://servicemix.apache.org/)
>Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC
>(http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: [VOTE] JAX-RS 2.1 API bundle 2.9.0

Daniel  Kulp
We have 4 +1 votes.  This vote passes.  I’ll release the artifacts.

Dan