[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Gert Vanthienen
Administrator
L.S.,

I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/

An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271

The scm tag is available on

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Jon Anstey
Tried the full distribution out on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit and it looks good.
Examples all built fine and also tried camel-blueprint,
activemq-camel-blueprint and cxf-jaxrs examples without issue.

+1

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Jon
---------------
FuseSource
Email: [hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: jon_anstey
Blog: http://janstey.blogspot.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://manning.com/ibsen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Apache-mails
+1,

-- Ulhas Bhole
On 25 May 2012, at 20:28, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Claus Ibsen-2

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Freeman-2

Freeman
On 2012-5-26, at 上午3:28, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:[hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Bart Horré
I tried most of the examples out on Unbuntu 12.04 and here are my findings:

when installing examples-cxf-jaxrs I get the following output

features:install examples-cxf-jaxrs

    Refreshing bundles org.springframework.web (114)
    *ERROR* Configuration for org.ops4j.pax.web has already been used for
service [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=242, bundle=113] and will
now also be given to [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService,    id=285,
bundle=113]

and then when I check my localhost, there is no service running
When I tried a refresh of bundle 113, it ran out of PermGen

Also in the cfx-ws-security examples, both client files are executable and
I don't think they are supposed to be
examples-cxf-ws-security-blueprint client.html is executable
examples-cxf-ws-security-osgi client.html is executable

<[hidden email]>wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Hi Gert,

I'm reviewing the release. Is it possible to close the vote only on
Monday, it will give me some time for a complete review ?

On 05/25/2012 09:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Gert Vanthienen
Hey Bart,

Thanks for reviewing the release candidate and for sending in your
feedback!  I raised a few JIRA issues to keep track of the things you
discovered:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1150
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1151
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1152

Especially for the first issue, we would welcome some additional
information.  I tried reproducing that locally, but on my machine the
bundle refreshes properly and the example works fine afterwards, so it
might be something related to your specific environment.  Could you
add the output of 'uname -a' and 'java -version' to the JIRA issue and
perhaps attach a log file (preferably with DEBUG logging enabled) that
can help us figure out what's wrong here?

BTW, if you fancy providing a patch for any of those issues, that
would be awesome too ;)

Since I'm unable to reproduce the first problem and the other two are
not really show-stoppers, I would suggest we keep this vote going and
try to make sure to get these issues resolved for the next set of
releases, if that's OK for you?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Bart Horré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried most of the examples out on Unbuntu 12.04 and here are my findings:
>
> when installing examples-cxf-jaxrs I get the following output
>
> features:install examples-cxf-jaxrs
>
>    Refreshing bundles org.springframework.web (114)
>    *ERROR* Configuration for org.ops4j.pax.web has already been used for
> service [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=242, bundle=113] and will
> now also be given to [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService,    id=285,
> bundle=113]
>
> and then when I check my localhost, there is no service running
> When I tried a refresh of bundle 113, it ran out of PermGen
>
> Also in the cfx-ws-security examples, both client files are executable and
> I don't think they are supposed to be
> examples-cxf-ws-security-blueprint client.html is executable
> examples-cxf-ws-security-osgi client.html is executable
>
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> L.S.,
>>

>> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>>
>> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>>
>> The scm tag is available on
>>

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Gert Vanthienen
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Gert Vanthienen
Jean-Baptiste,

Sure, no problem at all - take your time!

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Gert,
>
> I'm reviewing the release. Is it possible to close the vote only on Monday,
> it will give me some time for a complete review ?
>
> Thanks,
>

> On 05/25/2012 09:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
>>
>> L.S.,
>>

>> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>>

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>>
>> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>>
>> The scm tag is available on
>>

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Gert Vanthienen
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com
Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

+1 (binding)

It looks good, I executed several examples without problem and make
basic tests.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

FuseSource, Integration everywhere

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Andreas Pieber
OK; I've checked out the sources from svn and the src package
distributed and both builds basically work; except for one issue: the
testMtomOsgi fails with:

Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
101.218 sec <<< FAILURE!
testMtomOsgi(org.apache.servicemix.examples.IntegrationTest)  Time
elapsed: 10.459 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<163167> but was:<163166>

Is it possible that this test is platform dependent? can someone pls
check if he gets the same error using 64bit linux?

After building without tests everything seams to work; notice and
license looks fine to be too.

So +/-0 (non-binding) right now depending on the reason for the above
error (platform specific vs. "real" error).

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> L.S.,
>>

>> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>>
>> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>>
>> The scm tag is available on
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Gert Vanthienen
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
>

> --
> ------------------------
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
> ------------------------
> FuseSource, Integration everywhere
> http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Freeman-2
Hi,

I run it on my mac and it passes.

It's just transfer a me.bmp file using MTOM which size is 163166 byte,
you can find that file in src tree and it's size is 163166. Not sure
why it's size become 163167 when receive it on your machine.  Probably
it could be the incorrect test code

Anyone see this piece of code could be interpreted differently on
different platform?

         InputStream mtomIn = handler.value.getInputStream();
         long fileSize = 0;
         for (int i = mtomIn.read(); i != -1; i = mtomIn.read()) {
             fileSize++;
         }
        assertEquals(fileSize, 163166);

could fileSize++ here is the culprit?

Anyway I don't think it's a real issue.

Freeman

On 2012-6-8, at 上午11:58, Andreas Pieber wrote:

> OK; I've checked out the sources from svn and the src package
> distributed and both builds basically work; except for one issue: the
> testMtomOsgi fails with:
>
> Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 101.218 sec <<< FAILURE!
> testMtomOsgi(org.apache.servicemix.examples.IntegrationTest)  Time
> elapsed: 10.459 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<163167> but
> was:<163166>
>
> Is it possible that this test is platform dependent? can someone pls
> check if he gets the same error using 64bit linux?
>
> After building without tests everything seams to work; notice and
> license looks fine to be too.
>
> So +/-0 (non-binding) right now depending on the reason for the above
> error (platform specific vs. "real" error).
>
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> L.S.,
>>>

>>> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>>>
>>> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>>>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>>>
>>> The scm tag is available on
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Gert Vanthienen
>>> ------------------------
>>> FuseSource
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
>>

>> --
>> ------------------------
>> Guillaume Nodet
>> ------------------------
>> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource, Integration everywhere
>> http://fusesource.com

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:[hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Gert Vanthienen
L.S.,

I tried building the sources from the SCM tag on a 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04
LTS box myself and it seems to pass there too.  What kind of platform
are you building this on?  Mine says...

gertv@ubuntu:~$ uname -a
Linux ubuntu 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 10 20:39:51 UTC
2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
gertv@ubuntu:~$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_24"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.1) (6b24-1.11.1-4ubuntu3)

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Andreas Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> OK; I've checked out the sources from svn and the src package
> distributed and both builds basically work; except for one issue: the
> testMtomOsgi fails with:
>
> Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 101.218 sec <<< FAILURE!
> testMtomOsgi(org.apache.servicemix.examples.IntegrationTest)  Time
> elapsed: 10.459 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<163167> but was:<163166>
>
> Is it possible that this test is platform dependent? can someone pls
> check if he gets the same error using 64bit linux?
>
> After building without tests everything seams to work; notice and
> license looks fine to be too.
>
> So +/-0 (non-binding) right now depending on the reason for the above
> error (platform specific vs. "real" error).
>
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Gert Vanthienen
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> L.S.,
>>>

>>> I've uploaded a release for Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2 to
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-138/
>>>
>>> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>>>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12321271
>>>
>>> The scm tag is available on
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.2/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Gert Vanthienen
>>> ------------------------
>>> FuseSource
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
>>

>> --
>> ------------------------
>> Guillaume Nodet
>> ------------------------
>> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource, Integration everywhere
>> http://fusesource.com
Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Andreas Pieber
hey guys,

First of all: sorry for not replying for quite a time :-(

Secondly: my system says:

Linux coprime 3.3.7-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue May 22 00:26:26 CEST
2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

[pieber@coprime ~]$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.4 (rNON-CANONICAL_2012-01-24_13-02_root; 2012-01-24
14:02:02+0100)
Maven home: /opt/maven
Java version: 1.6.0_26, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: /opt/jdk1.6.0_26/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.3.7-1-arch", arch: "i386", family: "unix"

But TBH I don't consider it a show stopper since the transfered file
is still correct. I assume that something in my system simply attaches
empty bytes at the end for some unexplained reason. Nevermind and feel
free to go ahead. We can give this a deeper look within the next weeks
for the next release.

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> I tried building the sources from the SCM tag on a 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04
> LTS box myself and it seems to pass there too.  What kind of platform
> are you building this on?  Mine says...
>
> gertv@ubuntu:~$ uname -a
> Linux ubuntu 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 10 20:39:51 UTC
> 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> gertv@ubuntu:~$ java -version
> java version "1.6.0_24"
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.1) (6b24-1.11.1-4ubuntu3)
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com
>

> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Andreas Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> OK; I've checked out the sources from svn and the src package
>> distributed and both builds basically work; except for one issue: the
>> testMtomOsgi fails with:
>>
>> Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>> 101.218 sec <<< FAILURE!
>> testMtomOsgi(org.apache.servicemix.examples.IntegrationTest)  Time
>> elapsed: 10.459 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<163167> but was:<163166>
>>
>> Is it possible that this test is platform dependent? can someone pls
>> check if he gets the same error using 64bit linux?
>>
>> After building without tests everything seams to work; notice and
>> license looks fine to be too.
>>
>> So +/-0 (non-binding) right now depending on the reason for the above
>> error (platform specific vs. "real" error).
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Andreas
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> +1

>>> --
>>> ------------------------
>>> Guillaume Nodet
>>> ------------------------
>>> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>>> ------------------------
>>> FuseSource, Integration everywhere
>>> http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Gert Vanthienen
Administrator
L.S.,

No problem at all, Andreas!  Thanks for providing us with the
additional details about your environment - I raised
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1180 to keep track of this
problem.  If you have any time to spare, it would be great if you
could try running this through a debugger to see if you can find the
root cause (since your environment is already reproducing the issue).

Anyway, thanks for getting back to us!

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Andreas Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hey guys,
>
> First of all: sorry for not replying for quite a time :-(
>
> Secondly: my system says:
>
> Linux coprime 3.3.7-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue May 22 00:26:26 CEST
> 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> [pieber@coprime ~]$ mvn -version
> Apache Maven 3.0.4 (rNON-CANONICAL_2012-01-24_13-02_root; 2012-01-24
> 14:02:02+0100)
> Maven home: /opt/maven
> Java version: 1.6.0_26, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> Java home: /opt/jdk1.6.0_26/jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "linux", version: "3.3.7-1-arch", arch: "i386", family: "unix"
>
> But TBH I don't consider it a show stopper since the transfered file
> is still correct. I assume that something in my system simply attaches
> empty bytes at the end for some unexplained reason. Nevermind and feel
> free to go ahead. We can give this a deeper look within the next weeks
> for the next release.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
>

> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Gert Vanthienen
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> L.S.,
>>

>> I tried building the sources from the SCM tag on a 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04
>> LTS box myself and it seems to pass there too.  What kind of platform
>> are you building this on?  Mine says...
>>
>> gertv@ubuntu:~$ uname -a
>> Linux ubuntu 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 10 20:39:51 UTC
>> 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>> gertv@ubuntu:~$ java -version
>> java version "1.6.0_24"
>> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.1) (6b24-1.11.1-4ubuntu3)
>> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.0-b12, mixed mode)
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Gert Vanthienen
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Andreas Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> OK; I've checked out the sources from svn and the src package
>>> distributed and both builds basically work; except for one issue: the
>>> testMtomOsgi fails with:
>>>
>>> Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>>> 101.218 sec <<< FAILURE!
>>> testMtomOsgi(org.apache.servicemix.examples.IntegrationTest)  Time
>>> elapsed: 10.459 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<163167> but was:<163166>
>>>
>>> Is it possible that this test is platform dependent? can someone pls
>>> check if he gets the same error using 64bit linux?
>>>
>>> After building without tests everything seams to work; notice and
>>> license looks fine to be too.
>>>
>>> So +/-0 (non-binding) right now depending on the reason for the above
>>> error (platform specific vs. "real" error).
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Andreas

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.2

Gert Vanthienen
Administrator
L.S.,

The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Freeman, Guillaume and Jean-Baptiste
 +1 (non-binding): Claus, Jon and Ulhas

I'll promote the artifacts into the release repositories to allow them
to be synchronized to central repo and the download mirrors today and
I'll follow up with the website modification, announcements, ...
tonight or tomorrow.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource