[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.

This release includes:
- all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
- new bundles such as:
  antlr-runtime-3.2
  commons-dbcp-1.4
  javassist-3.12.GA
  perf4j-0.9.13
  rjc-0.6.3

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

iocanel
+1

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>
> This release includes:
> - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide deeper
> information in Karaf using osgi:info command
> - new bundles such as:
>  antlr-runtime-3.2
>  commons-dbcp-1.4
>  javassist-3.12.GA
>  perf4j-0.9.13
>  rjc-0.6.3
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

*Ioannis Canellos*
*
 http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer
*
Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 13:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>
> This release includes:
> - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
> - new bundles such as:
>  antlr-runtime-3.2
>  commons-dbcp-1.4
>  javassist-3.12.GA
>  perf4j-0.9.13
>  rjc-0.6.3
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Freeman-2

Thanks
Freeman
On 2011-4-19, at 下午7:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>
> This release includes:
> - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide
> deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
> - new bundles such as:
>  antlr-runtime-3.2
>  commons-dbcp-1.4
>  javassist-3.12.GA
>  perf4j-0.9.13
>  rjc-0.6.3
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:[hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Charles Moulliard
I don't see the two new bundles that I create for Struts 2 in this
release. Are they planned for a next release ?

On 26/04/11 09:56, Freeman Fang wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks
> Freeman
> On 2011-4-19, at 下午7:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>>
>> This release includes:
>> - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide
>> deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
>> - new bundles such as:
>>  antlr-runtime-3.2
>>  commons-dbcp-1.4
>>  javassist-3.12.GA
>>  perf4j-0.9.13
>>  rjc-0.6.3
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/
>>

>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB

> Freeman Fang
>
> FuseSource
> Email:[hidden email]
> Web: fusesource.com
> Twitter: freemanfang
> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
> Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
> The Open Source Integration Conference

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Charles,

the Struts 2 bundles was not in the pom.xml. That's why there are not
included in this bundles releases.

I added Struts2 bundles in the pom and will submit a new bundles release
set end of this week including Struts2 bundles.

On 04/26/2011 10:03 AM, Charles Moulliard wrote:

> I don't see the two new bundles that I create for Struts 2 in this
> release. Are they planned for a next release ?
>
> On 26/04/11 09:56, Freeman Fang wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Thanks
>> Freeman
>> On 2011-4-19, at 下午7:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>>>
>>> This release includes:
>>> - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide
>>> deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
>>> - new bundles such as:
>>> antlr-runtime-3.2
>>> commons-dbcp-1.4
>>> javassist-3.12.GA
>>> perf4j-0.9.13
>>> rjc-0.6.3
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/
>>>

>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards
>>> JB

>> Freeman Fang
>>
>> FuseSource
>> Email:[hidden email]
>> Web: fusesource.com
>> Twitter: freemanfang
>> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>> Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
>> The Open Source Integration Conference

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Charles Moulliard
Thx

> Hi Charles,
>
> the Struts 2 bundles was not in the pom.xml. That's why there are not
> included in this bundles releases.
>
> I added Struts2 bundles in the pom and will submit a new bundles
> release set end of this week including Struts2 bundles.

> On 04/26/2011 10:03 AM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>> I don't see the two new bundles that I create for Struts 2 in this
>> release. Are they planned for a next release ?
>>
>> On 26/04/11 09:56, Freeman Fang wrote:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Freeman

>>> Freeman Fang
>>>
>>> FuseSource
>>> Email:[hidden email]
>>> Web: fusesource.com
>>> Twitter: freemanfang
>>> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>>> Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
>>> The Open Source Integration Conference

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Daniel  Kulp

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
[hidden email]
http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Gert Vanthienen

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Daniel Kulp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Dan
>
> On Tuesday 26 April 2011 2:19:59 AM Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 13:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi all,

>> > submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>> >
>> > This release includes:
>> > - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide
>> > deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command - new bundles such
>> > as:
>> >  antlr-runtime-3.2
>> >  commons-dbcp-1.4
>> >  javassist-3.12.GA
>> >  perf4j-0.9.13
>> >  rjc-0.6.3
>> >
>> > Staging repository:
>> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-09
>> > 0/
>> >
>> > Please vote to approve this release:
>> >
>> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>> >
>> > This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Regards
>> > JB
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email]
> http://dankulp.com/blog
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Here's my +1 also.

On 04/19/2011 01:46 PM,  Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>
> This release includes:
> - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
> - new bundles such as:
>    antlr-runtime-3.2
>    commons-dbcp-1.4
>    javassist-3.12.GA
>    perf4j-0.9.13
>    rjc-0.6.3
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Ioannis Canellos, Guillaume Nodet, Daniel Kulp, Gert
Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré

The artifacts have been promoted to the central maven repo.

Thanks a lot for your vote.