[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:

- freemarker 2.3.18
- xmlsec 1.4.5
- gae-1.4.3
- gdata-1.41.1
- guava-09
- fop-1.0
- batik-1.7
- xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
- dbunit-2.2
- japex-1.2.3
- hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
- velocity-1.7
- velocity-1.6.2
- velocity-1.6.4
- avalon-framework-4.3.1

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Daniel  Kulp

+1

Dan

On Friday, June 03, 2011 5:14:36 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:
>
> - freemarker 2.3.18
> - xmlsec 1.4.5
> - gae-1.4.3
> - gdata-1.41.1
> - guava-09
> - fop-1.0
> - batik-1.7
> - xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
> - dbunit-2.2
> - japex-1.2.3
> - hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
> - velocity-1.7
> - velocity-1.6.2
> - velocity-1.6.4
> - avalon-framework-4.3.1
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Daniel Kulp
[hidden email]
http://dankulp.com/blog

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 23:14, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:
>
> - freemarker 2.3.18
> - xmlsec 1.4.5
> - gae-1.4.3
> - gdata-1.41.1
> - guava-09
> - fop-1.0
> - batik-1.7
> - xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
> - dbunit-2.2
> - japex-1.2.3
> - hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
> - velocity-1.7
> - velocity-1.6.2
> - velocity-1.6.4
> - avalon-framework-4.3.1
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Open Source SOA

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Gert Vanthienen

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:
>
> - freemarker 2.3.18
> - xmlsec 1.4.5
> - gae-1.4.3
> - gdata-1.41.1
> - guava-09
> - fop-1.0
> - batik-1.7
> - xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
> - dbunit-2.2
> - japex-1.2.3
> - hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
> - velocity-1.7
> - velocity-1.6.2
> - velocity-1.6.4
> - avalon-framework-4.3.1
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Johan Edstrom-2
+1

On Jun 7, 2011, at 12:44 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> +1
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com
>

> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:
>>
>> - freemarker 2.3.18
>> - xmlsec 1.4.5
>> - gae-1.4.3
>> - gdata-1.41.1
>> - guava-09
>> - fop-1.0
>> - batik-1.7
>> - xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
>> - dbunit-2.2
>> - japex-1.2.3
>> - hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
>> - velocity-1.7
>> - velocity-1.6.2
>> - velocity-1.6.4
>> - avalon-framework-4.3.1
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

iocanel
+1

good stuff

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer
*
Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Freeman-2
Thanks
Freeman
On 2011-6-4, at 上午5:14, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:
>
> - freemarker 2.3.18
> - xmlsec 1.4.5
> - gae-1.4.3
> - gdata-1.41.1
> - guava-09
> - fop-1.0
> - batik-1.7
> - xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
> - dbunit-2.2
> - japex-1.2.3
> - hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
> - velocity-1.7
> - velocity-1.6.2
> - velocity-1.6.4
> - avalon-framework-4.3.1
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:[hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Willem.Jiang
+1,

Willem

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:
>
> - freemarker 2.3.18
> - xmlsec 1.4.5
> - gae-1.4.3
> - gdata-1.41.1
> - guava-09
> - fop-1.0
> - batik-1.7
> - xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
> - dbunit-2.2
> - japex-1.2.3
> - hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
> - velocity-1.7
> - velocity-1.6.2
> - velocity-1.6.4
> - avalon-framework-4.3.1
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Here's my +1

> Hi all,
>
> I submit the following ServiceMix Bundles to your vote:
>
> - freemarker 2.3.18
> - xmlsec 1.4.5
> - gae-1.4.3
> - gdata-1.41.1
> - guava-09
> - fop-1.0
> - batik-1.7
> - xmlgraphics-commons-1.4
> - dbunit-2.2
> - japex-1.2.3
> - hadoop-core-0.20.203.0
> - velocity-1.7
> - velocity-1.6.2
> - velocity-1.6.4
> - avalon-framework-4.3.1
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-043/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

The ServiceMix Bundles release vote has passed with the following results:

+1 (binding): Daniel Kulp, Guillaume Nodet, Gert Vanthienen, Johan
Edstrom, Ioannis Canellos, Freeman Fang, Willem Jiang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré

The artifacts have been promoted to the central maven repo.

Thanks all,