cxf example in SMIX4 (OSGi bundle)

barranek
Hello All,

I have been just playing with example that was put here:
http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4/cxf-examples.html
And it is working - I am able to access the URL that was mentioned there.
However one particular thing interests me.
How should I configure SMIX or my bundle, so that I could change "/cxf" and port number (8080) in this URL:
http://localhost:8080/cxf/HelloWorld?wsdl
?

Thanks for any help,

Lukasz Baran

Re: cxf example in SMIX4 (OSGi bundle)

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
If you deploy the bundle in the NMR, you can expose the service using HTTP binding component (and so you can define the URI that you want).

To deploy the bundle in the NMR use address="nmr:HelloWorld" in the jaxws:endpoint and import cxf-extension-nmr.xml.

I'm going to add a tutorial in Jira explaining this.

Regards

On Wednesday 19 November 2008 - 12:03, barranek wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have been just playing with example that was put here:
> http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4/cxf-examples.html
>
> And it is working, however thing interests me.
>
> How should I configure SMIX or my bundle, so that I could change "/cxf" and
> port number (8080) in this URL:
> http://localhost:8080/cxf/HelloWorld?wsdl
> ?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Lukasz Baran

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: cxf example in SMIX4 (OSGi bundle)

barranek
Thank You very much for information. Your ideas seem to be a workaround for my problem.
However, I was looking for something a little bit different, because I didn't want to write any other component (or binding component), I simply wanted to adjust SMIX configuration to my needs. And now I know that it is rather impossible, because changing 'cxf/' in the URL involves recompiling 'Apache ServiceMix CXF Transport for OSGi' bundle.

Regards,
Lukasz Baran

Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote
If you deploy the bundle in the NMR, you can expose the service using HTTP binding component (and so you can define the URI that you want).

To deploy the bundle in the NMR use address="nmr:HelloWorld" in the jaxws:endpoint and import cxf-extension-nmr.xml.

I'm going to add a tutorial in Jira explaining this.

Regards

On Wednesday 19 November 2008 - 12:03, barranek wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have been just playing with example that was put here:
> http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4/cxf-examples.html
>
> And it is working, however thing interests me.
>
> How should I configure SMIX or my bundle, so that I could change "/cxf" and
> port number (8080) in this URL:
> http://localhost:8080/cxf/HelloWorld?wsdl
> ?
>
> Thanks for any help,