debug from servicemix

nintha
i tried to download the servicemix-2.0.2-src,and use"maven eclipse" to generated the .project and .classpath file,then i used eclipse import the project ,but i coun't find "servicemix-xfire" package ,what's wrong with it ,and when i tried to debug servicemix-core package ,then some error occured:

  Class File Editor
  Source not found
  The source attachment does not contain the source for the file AbstractApplicationContext.class.You can change the source attachment by clicking Change Attached Source below:

i think maybe my eclipse argument error,when i debug servicemix ,i put "servicemix.xml"into program arguments,what's wrong with me ,how can i run it use source and debug?????help~~~~~~~~~

Re: debug from servicemix

Guillaume Nodet-3
You may create the eclipse project for servicemix-xfire using the following
  cd SERVICEMIX\components\xfire
  maven eclipse
Then you will be able to import this component.

AbstractApplicationContext is not a class from ServiceMix (but from
Spring framework) so that you can not debug
into it using eclipse.

Guillaume

nintha (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> i tried to download the servicemix-2.0.2-src,and use"maven eclipse" to
> generated the .project and .classpath file,then i used eclipse import
> the project ,but i coun't find "servicemix-xfire" package ,what's
> wrong with it ,and when i tried to debug servicemix-core package ,then
> some error occured:
>
>   Class File Editor
>   Source not found
>   The source attachment does not contain the source for the file
> AbstractApplicationContext.class.You can change the source attachment
> by clicking Change Attached Source below:
>
> i think maybe my eclipse argument error,when i debug servicemix ,i put
> "servicemix.xml"into program arguments,what's wrong with me ,how can i
> run it use source and debug?????help~~~~~~~~~
> Sent from the servicemix - dev
> <http://www.nabble.com/servicemix---dev-f12051.html> forum at Nabble.com:
> debug from servicemix
> <http://www.nabble.com/debug-from-servicemix-t645866.html#a1717123>

Re: debug from servicemix

nintha
thank you ,the 'xfire''s question is sloved,but the second question i think maybe i load the error path's servicemix.xml ,in src,which servicemix.xml i use eclipse to load in argument?how do i set eclipse debug argument to let servicemix run in it ,i 'm not debug step into,i use step-to-step to find this error.

Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionContextManager': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'broker' defined in file [E:\servicemix-2.0.2-src\servicemix-2.0.2\src\release\conf\servicemix.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [activemq.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist
[...]
        at org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPathResource.java:160)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:160)
        at org.activemq.spring.ActiveMQBeanFactory.<init>(ActiveMQBeanFactory.java:86)
        at org.activemq.spring.ActiveMQBeanFactory.<init>(ActiveMQBeanFactory.java:57)
        at org.activemq.spring.SpringBrokerContainerFactory.createBrokerContainer(SpringBrokerContainerFactory.java:86)
        at org.activemq.spring.SpringBrokerContainerFactory.newInstance(SpringBrokerContainerFactory.java:56)
        at org.activemq.spring.SpringBrokerContainerFactory.newInstance(SpringBrokerContainerFactory.java:47)
        at org.activemq.spring.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFactoryBean.java:52)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1058)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getType(AbstractBeanFactory.java:342)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.isBeanTypeMatch(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:249)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanNamesForType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:144)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:198)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:192)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBeansOfType(AbstractApplicationContext.java:606)
        at org.jencks.factory.TransactionContextManagerFactoryBean.getTransactionManager(TransactionContextManagerFactoryBean.java:81)
        at org.jencks.factory.TransactionContextManagerFactoryBean.getObject(TransactionContextManagerFactoryBean.java:56)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForSharedInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:806)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:191)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:271)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:318)
        at org.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:149)
        at org.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
        at org.servicemix.Main.main(Main.java:76)