error on servicemix banding file

sekaijin
Hi
the branding.properties contents
Hit '<tab>' for a list of available commands
and '[cmd] --help' for help on a specific command.
Hit '<ctrl-d>' or 'osgi:shutdown' to shutdown ServiceMix.

but the command is 'system:shutdown'

A+JYT

Re: error on servicemix banding file

ksobkowiak
Hi

I'll correct this with the next release. Thanks for reporting this problem

On 09.05.2016 09:59, sekaijin wrote:

> Hi
> the branding.properties contents
>

> but the command is 'system:shutdown'
>
> A+JYT

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Re: error on servicemix banding file

sekaijin
Hi,

This is normal, if I see something I will report

A detail on the site servicemix.org

the Home page indicates on the right top, the available versions of ServiceMix (6.x) and the left menu reference an older version (5.0.x)

I think there should reference the same branch.

Also in the ServiceMix 5.6.0 released section are shown the version of ActiveMQ, Camel, Karaf ...
This version 5.6 does not correspond to the specified documentation. the doc is 5.x and not 5.0.x
but when you open the karaf.org site, the 2.x branch is no longer present.
I think it would be good to warn the user that the version of karaf used is the status "not active" and put a link to the karaf documentation that is no longer listed on the karaf site
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.x/

Bye