from http to jms

Ivan Pryvalov
Hi!

I would to create following schema of routing messages: from
http-consumer (WSDL-based) to jms-provider.
I see following implementation can be used: cxf-bc, cxf-se, and in code
of MessageExchangeListener to use ServicemixClientFacade for access to
jms-provider.

Is it possible to use http-consumer, jms-provider?
What way of implementation is preffered in my case?

The aim is to wrap http-request to jms-queue.

Thanks,
Truly yours,
Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: from http to jms

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 Hi Ivan,

 If you need only a "transfer"(no filter or routing), you wan push
directly messages from the HTTP to the JMS.

 The HTTP SU xbean.xml looks like this :

 <http:soap-consumer service="my:service"
 endpoint="http"
 targetService="my:service"
 targetEndpoint="jms"
 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/myService/"
 wsdl="classpath:/myService.wsdl"/>

 and the JMS SU xbean.xml looks like this :

 <jms:soap-provider service="my:service"
 endpoint="jms"
 wsdl="classpath:/myService.wsdl"
 destinationName="my.queue"
 connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"/>

 All messages on the HTTP consumer will be "pushed" to the JMS
provider.

 You can have a listener on the queue (like an EJB MDB) taking the
SOAP message on the queue on processing it.