maven compilation,

brijeshnk
I am using maven plug ins for compling & deploying su and bcs , everytime its contacting repository and downloading plugins for compilation , how do i avoid that? , is there a way to keep all this plugins in my local server???

Re: maven compilation,

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
You can turn maven to the offline mode using -o :

maven -o

You can download all required stuff one time using :

mvn dependency:go-offline

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 - 21:21, brijesh wrote:

> I am using maven plug ins for compling & deploying su and bcs , everytime its
> contacting repository and downloading plugins for compilation , how do i
> avoid that? , is there a way to keep all this plugins in my local server???

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
PGP : 17D4F086