new to service mix, looking for a demo/hello world example

new to service mix, looking for a demo/hello world example

Alex O'Ree
Hi everyone.

I'm kind of new to SMX and was looking for some kind of demo or hello
world examples. Just something to stimulation SMX and send some
messages in and out of it. Not too sure where to look... any pointers?

Re: new to service mix, looking for a demo/hello world example

Dominik Przybysz
Hi,
checkout examples from repo:
https://github.com/apache/servicemix/tree/master/examples