run from sources?

nintha
a little question,i have been maven this project used"maven eclipse",then i tried to run it within eclipse ,then some errors occured:

ServiceMix ESB: null

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [servicemix.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [servicemix.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [servicemix.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist
        at org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPathResource.java:160)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:160)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:125)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:141)Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [servicemix.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [servicemix.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
        at org.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:170)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:268)
        at org.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
        at org.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
        at org.servicemix.Main.main(Main.java:50)

i think maybe i loaded error xml file,servicemix.xml where is it ? and in eclipse where should i put it in and run with it ?thanks

Re: run from sources?

Guillaume Nodet-3
You have classpath problems.
If you want to run ServiceMix from eclipse, you must include
servicemix.xml file in your classpath.  You can also specify the
location of this file
as a parameter in the command line.

Guillaume

nintha (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> a little question,i have been maven this project used"maven
> eclipse",then i tried to run it within eclipse ,then some errors occured:
>
> ServiceMix ESB: null

> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> IOException parsing XML document from class path resource
> [servicemix.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> class path resource [servicemix.xml] cannot be opened because it does
> not exist
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [servicemix.xml]
> cannot be opened because it does not exist
>         at
> org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPathResource.java:160)
>
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:160)
>
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:125)
>
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:141)Caught:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> IOException parsing XML document from class path resource
> [servicemix.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> class path resource [servicemix.xml] cannot be opened because it does
> not exist
>
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>
>         at
> org.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:170)
>
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:268)
>
>         at
> org.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
>
>         at
> org.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
>
>         at org.servicemix.Main.main(Main.java:50)
>
> i think maybe i loaded error xml file,servicemix.xml where is it ? and
> in eclipse where should i put it in and run with it ?thanks
> Sent from the servicemix - dev
> <http://www.nabble.com/servicemix---dev-f12051.html> forum at Nabble.com:
> run from sources?
> <http://www.nabble.com/run-from-sources--t651004.html#a1730489>

Re: run from sources?

nintha
yes,but too many servicemix.xml files but i don't find which one i will load it .in source files,where is it ?can you give me the path??

Re: run from sources?

Guillaume Nodet-2
This is the main configuration file,
so you have to write it !
You can find some examples in the assembly/src/release/examples directory.

Before running from the sources, you should try the samples from the
binary distribution,
which work out of the box.

nintha (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> yes,but too many servicemix.xml files but i don't find which one i
> will load it .in source files,where is it ?can you give me the path??
> Sent from the servicemix - dev
> <http://www.nabble.com/servicemix---dev-f12051.html> forum at Nabble.com:
> Re: run from sources?
> <http://www.nabble.com/run-from-sources--t651004.html#a1733135>

Re: run from sources?

nintha
ok.thanks for ur help,this night,i try it again with ur suggest ,it's run now ,i'm very excitement,hal ,thanks again