[servicemix-dev] Fwd: Re: [servicemix-user] develop twister as bpel engine

[servicemix-dev] Fwd: Re: [servicemix-user] develop twister as bpel engine

nafise hasani

Note: forwarded message attached.

__________________________________
http://farechase.yahoo.com
of course it supprots bpel , and in contrast with pxe
it offers a worklist handler too (it is realy
important for me ),also it merged with agila for
making a better project in bpm area. Agila will have
two major components: Agila BPEL (Twister) and Agila
BPM. The first is the Web Service orchestration
solution based on the WS-BPEL specifications and the
second is an end-user oriented workflow. !

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/agila/index.html

> I'm not sure of its status; if it can handle BPEL,
> sure we can add a
> component for it.
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [servicemix-dev] Fwd: Re: [servicemix-user] develop twister as bpel engine

Guillaume Nodet-3
I just had a look to agial bpel, and it seems that it is really geared
toward web services.
I'm not sure how easy it could be to integrate it into ServiceMix.
It is possible to plug a jbi transport in Agila BPEL ?
Btw, such jbi components may be better hosted by the original projects.