Quantcast

[servicemix-dev] JAX-WS Problems

Zain Nemazie
Guys,
  I tried to utilize the JAX-WS to invoke a .NET web service but unfortunately
there is a bug in the JAX-WS RI that results in the SOAPAction HTTP header not
getting set.  I downloaded the latest and greatest JAX-WS RI and the bug still
exists.  The posts on the JAX-WS mailing list indicates that they are aware of
this issue, but have not been able to fix it.

  Anyhow, I've gone ahead and  patched the latest and greatest version of JAX-
WS, but it looks like James had also patched some problems with JAX-WS that are
now not available to me.  I'd like to get my patch into the ServiceMix patched
JAX-WS.  How do I get at the source that is being used to build ServiceMix's
patched JAX-WS?  The files I've modified in JAX-WS are DispathBase and
SOAPMessageDispatcher.

Thanks,

Zain

Re: [servicemix-dev] JAX-WS Problems

Guillaume Nodet-3
The latests snapshots of servicemix-2.0 do use a non-patch version of
jaxws-ri,
those dated from 20051026.
Have you tried submitting your patches to the jaxs-ri project ?

Zain Nemazie wrote:

>Guys,
>  I tried to utilize the JAX-WS to invoke a .NET web service but unfortunately
>there is a bug in the JAX-WS RI that results in the SOAPAction HTTP header not
>getting set.  I downloaded the latest and greatest JAX-WS RI and the bug still
>exists.  The posts on the JAX-WS mailing list indicates that they are aware of
>this issue, but have not been able to fix it.
>
>  Anyhow, I've gone ahead and  patched the latest and greatest version of JAX-
>WS, but it looks like James had also patched some problems with JAX-WS that are
>now not available to me.  I'd like to get my patch into the ServiceMix patched
>JAX-WS.  How do I get at the source that is being used to build ServiceMix's
>patched JAX-WS?  The files I've modified in JAX-WS are DispathBase and
>SOAPMessageDispatcher.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Zain

[servicemix-dev] Re: JAX-WS Problems

Zain Nemazie

Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.nodet <at> worldonline.fr> writes:

> The latests snapshots of servicemix-2.0 do use a non-patch version of
> jaxws-ri,
> those dated from 20051026.
> Have you tried submitting your patches to the jaxs-ri project ?
>
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
>
> Zain Nemazie wrote:
>
> >Guys,
> >  I tried to utilize the JAX-WS to invoke a .NET web service but
unfortunately
> >there is a bug in the JAX-WS RI that results in the SOAPAction HTTP header
not
> >getting set.  I downloaded the latest and greatest JAX-WS RI and the bug
still
> >exists.  The posts on the JAX-WS mailing list indicates that they are aware
of
> >this issue, but have not been able to fix it.
> >
> >  Anyhow, I've gone ahead and  patched the latest and greatest version of
JAX-
> >WS, but it looks like James had also patched some problems with JAX-WS that
are
> >now not available to me.  I'd like to get my patch into the ServiceMix
patched

> >JAX-WS.  How do I get at the source that is being used to build ServiceMix's
> >patched JAX-WS?  The files I've modified in JAX-WS are DispathBase and
> >SOAPMessageDispatcher.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Zain

Thanks Guillaume, I'll start looking at ServiceMix-2.0 then.  I'll also send on
my patch to the person at sun who was working on this particular issue and see
if they'll apply it.

Zain

[servicemix-dev] Re: JAX-WS Problems

jstrachan
Zain Nemazie wrote:

> Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.nodet <at> worldonline.fr> writes:
>
> Thanks Guillaume, I'll start looking at ServiceMix-2.0 then.  I'll also send on
> my patch to the person at sun who was working on this particular issue and see
> if they'll apply it.

FWIW we've submitted a few patches so far without success, here's hoping
your have better luck :)

James

--

James