[servicemix-dev] ServiceMix 2.0?

Peter Smith-2
The ServiceMix 2.0 roadmap says due 7-Nov.

https://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/SM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

How accurate is that date?

I'm sorry for asking this same question yet again. I'm really not
nagging for the next version - honest ;-) .... In fact, the reason I
need to know is because my manager only allows me to study "official"
source releases so I'd like to avoid committing to studying SM1.1 only
to find SM2.0 is just around the corner. So I don't really care what the
next release date is, but if possible I would like a date I can trust so
I can plan around it.

Thanks,
Peter.

Re: [servicemix-dev] ServiceMix 2.0?

Robert Davies-2
Hi Peter,

ServiceMix 2.0 is due out on the 7th November - today (yikes!) - we
will be doing a release later today. But with time-zones an all -
that'll be tomorrow for you :)

cheers,

Rob