[servicemix-http trunk] Broken dependencies

[servicemix-http trunk] Broken dependencies

 for your information, on the servicemix-http component trunk, the
following dependencies are broken :
 org.apache.xbean:xbean-kernel:jar:3.3-SNAPSHOT
 org.apache.xbean:xbean-classloader:jar:3.3-SNAPSHOT

Re: [servicemix-http trunk] Broken dependencies

Freeman-2
Hi JB,
It's introduced by servicemix-http now depend on servicemix-core 3.2.1,
we need make it depend on servicemix-core 3.3, this issue will get fixed
when SM-1709 is done.
Regards
Freeman