[servicemix-user] ActiveBpel integration

[servicemix-user] ActiveBpel integration

Zsuffa Zsolt

Hi.

It is possible to integrate ActiveBpel with ServiceMix. Currently we have experiences with ActiveBPEL and we do not want to lose this investment.

I appriate any comment, info, experience.

Cheers,

Zsolt

Re: [servicemix-user] ActiveBpel integration

Guillaume Nodet-3
Hi Zsuffa.

Integrating ActiveBpel within ServiceMix is certainly possible.
However, such integration should be done by the ActiveBpel team.
ServiceMix is a JBI compliant container, and the purpose of the jbi spec
is to allow different components to interact in a known way.  This is
one the most important thing in JBI.
You should ask the ActiveBpel team if they can / plan provide such a
jbi engine component.  We will certainly help anybody wishing to develop
jbi compliant components :)
PXE has developped its own component, Agila is planning to do so ...

Zsuffa Zsolt wrote:

> Hi.
>

> It is possible to integrate ActiveBpel with ServiceMix. Currently we
> have experiences with ActiveBPEL and we do not want to lose this
> investment.
>

> I appriate any comment, info, experience.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Zsolt

Re: [servicemix-user] ActiveBpel integration

Paul Brown-3
Hi, Zsolt --

> It is possible to integrate ActiveBpel with ServiceMix. Currently we have
> experiences with ActiveBPEL and we do not want to lose this investment.

You should be able to move your BPEL straight across and use it within
the PXE component that's already available for ServiceMix.  The
engine-specific configuration files that ActiveBPEL uses wouldn't be
relevant within ServiceMix anyway.  (This is try for the
engine-specific configuration files that PXE or any engine uses...)

> I appriate any comment, info, experience.

I would be very surprised if you couldn't simply drop your existing
BPEL into PXE, and if you can't, the PXE team can help.

-- Paul
http://pxe.fivesight.com