[servicemix-user] Geronimo integration

aschilling
Hello,

I'd like to use ServiceMix with Apache Geronimo.
Is there an example of how to deploy and configure ServiceMix components in
Geronimo?
For example, is it possible to deploy the Basic-Example (or one of the
other ServiceMix examples) to Geronimo?

What do I have to do to update the ServiceMix Version in Geronimo to 2.0.1?

Thanks!

Andreas

Re: [servicemix-user] Geronimo integration

Guillaume Nodet-3
We are currently working on a better geronimo integration.
Currently, geronimo is bundled with ServiceMix 1.0
You can deploy some spring files (old 1.x syntax) and each file
will start a jbi container.

The new gbean will allow you to start one full jbi container inside geronimo
and to deploy components / shared libraries / service assemblies on it.
Look at https://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/SM-140 to keep informed.

Guillaume