[servicemix-user] Http-example not working

[servicemix-user] Http-example not working

Dan Lagnöhed XX (KI/EAB)
Http-example not working

When I attempt to run the http-example in the new sm2.0 distribution, the jaxp-api and the saaj-api seems to be missing in the lib folder.......

/Dan

Re: [servicemix-user] Http-example not working

Guillaume Nodet-3
The missing libs will be included in the upcoming 2.0.1 distribution.

Guillaume