[servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

12

[servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Scott Luttenberg

I am trying to write my own JBI client example and I think I am spinning my wheels.

I have my own SWING GUI app that I am trying to send a msg by way of ServiceMix to a Web Service (JAS-WS).  My web service is up and running tested with an external client test app.  ServiceMix at least can come up with it configured in.  I have copied the example.xml

I have copied most of the test JBI client code into my client code but things don’t seem to be working.  I get an error when

  protected AbstractXmlApplicationContext createBeanFactory() {

        return new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("Resources/example.xml");

reads my example.xml file.  The error is:

Use The Controller!!

log4j configFile specified = Resources/log4j.properties

found configFile = Resources/log4j.properties

Configured log4j based on Resources/log4j.properties

ServiceMix exception: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 3 in XML document from class path resource [Resources/example.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "beans", must match DOCTYPE root "null".

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl

      at aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:42)

      at aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)

      at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)

I have tried many ways to experiment the example.xml and adding the DOCTYPE but to no avail !!

It seems that Spring might be getting in the way?  I don’t see how – is not Spring what ServiceMix use for reading application contexts?  Also – I had to comment out the line: context.setXmlValidating(false); because could not find a def for setXmlValidating.  That may or may/may not be a clue.

Some help please!

Scott

Re: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Guillaume Nodet-3
In ServiceMix 1.1, you have to use the modified version of spring that
comes with
ServiceMix (http://dist.codehaus.org/servicemix/jars/spring-1.2.2-dev.jar).
In v 2.0, you have to use xbean-spring and any starndard version of spring.
You can also use only a standard spring version, provided that you only
use spring's xml syntax.

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> I am trying to write my own JBI client example and I think I am
> spinning my wheels.
>
> I have my own SWING GUI app that I am trying to send a msg by way of
> ServiceMix to a Web Service (JAS-WS). My web service is up and running
> tested with an external client test app. ServiceMix at least can come
> up with it configured in. I have copied the example.xml
>
> I have copied most of the test JBI client code into my client code but
> things don?t seem to be working. I get an error when
>
> protected AbstractXmlApplicationContext createBeanFactory() {
>
> return new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("Resources/example.xml");
>
> reads my example.xml file. The error is:
>
> Use The Controller!!
>
> log4j configFile specified = Resources/log4j.properties
>
> found configFile = Resources/log4j.properties
>
> Configured log4j based on Resources/log4j.properties
>
> ServiceMix exception:
> _org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException_: Line
> 3 in XML document from class path resource [Resources/example.xml] is
> invalid; nested exception is _org.xml.sax.SAXParseException_: Document
> root element "beans", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
>
> Exception in thread "main" _java.lang.ClassCastException_:
> aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl
>
> at aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(_DSNQueProcessor.java:42_)
>
> at
> aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(_AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104_)
>
> at AutoWarehouseMain.main(_AutoWarehouseMain.java:22_)
>
> I have tried many ways to experiment the example.xml and adding the
> DOCTYPE but to no avail !!
>
> It seems that Spring might be getting in the way? I don?t see how ? is
> not Spring what ServiceMix use for reading application contexts? Also
> ? I had to comment out the line: context.setXmlValidating(false);
> because could not find a def for setXmlValidating. That may or may/may
> not be a clue.
>
> Some help please!
>
> Scott

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Scott Luttenberg
I am using V2.0 that was released today.

Scott

)

> at AutoWarehouseMain.main(_AutoWarehouseMain.java:22_)
>
> I have tried many ways to experiment the example.xml and adding the
> DOCTYPE but to no avail !!
>
> It seems that Spring might be getting in the way? I don't see how - is

> not Spring what ServiceMix use for reading application contexts? Also
> - I had to comment out the line: context.setXmlValidating(false);
> because could not find a def for setXmlValidating. That may or may/may

> not be a clue.
>
> Some help please!
>
> Scott

Re: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Guillaume Nodet-3
Then you must use xbean application contexts.

They are the same, only the package is different:
     org.xbean.spring.context
instead of
    org.springframework.context.support

Guillaume

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

>I am using V2.0 that was released today.
>
>Scott

OK - Thank you.  I don't want to seem foolish here but where can get
org.xbean.spring.context?  Do I need to download something else?

Scott

_

>)
>

>>at AutoWarehouseMain.main(_AutoWarehouseMain.java:22_)
>>
>>I have tried many ways to experiment the example.xml and adding the
>>DOCTYPE but to no avail !!
>>
>>It seems that Spring might be getting in the way? I don't see how - is
>>

>>not Spring what ServiceMix use for reading application contexts? Also
>>- I had to comment out the line: context.setXmlValidating(false);
>>because could not find a def for setXmlValidating. That may or may/may
>>

>>not be a clue.
>>
>>Some help please!
>>
>>Scott

Re: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Guillaume Nodet-3
http://dist.codehaus.org/org.xbean/jars/xbean-spring-2.0.jar

Guillaume

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

>OK - Thank you.  I don't want to seem foolish here but where can get
>org.xbean.spring.context?  Do I need to download something else?
>
>Scott

Guillaume,

I thank you for your patience but I am ran into yet another issue.  I
downloaded the indicated jar file, commented out the refs to Spring in
my imports, included the xbean jar file in my build.  A few problems:

1) No AbstractXmlApplicationContext class could be found.

I Tried converting to FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.  More issues:

2) Still no setXmlValidating
3) Got the following error:
Use The Controller!!
log4j configFile specified = Resources/log4j.properties
found configFile = Resources/log4j.properties
Configured log4j based on Resources/log4j.properties
Exception in thread "main"
bean with name 'WarehouseCraneClientImpl' defined in file
[C:\Datafile\Workspaces\AutoWarehouse\Resources\craneApplicationContext.
xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not instantiate
class [aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl]; constructor
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.setNamespa
ceAware(Z)V
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not instantiate
class [aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl]; constructor
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.setNamespa
ceAware(Z)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.setNamespa
ceAware(Z)V
        at
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.<init>(XBeanX
mlBeanDefinitionReader.java:57)
        at
org.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinit
ions(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:157)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContex
t.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:87)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
bstractApplicationContext.java:262)
        at
org.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSyst
emXmlApplicationContext.java:149)
        at
org.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSyst
emXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
        at
aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl.createBeanFactory(Wa
rehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl.java:123)
        at
aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl.setUp(WarehouseCrane
ServiceMixClientImpl.java:102)
        at
aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl.<init>(WarehouseCran
eServiceMixClientImpl.java:58)
Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:78)
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:55)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.in
stantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:48)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:310)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:260)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:221)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:145)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:282)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
bstractApplicationContext.java:317)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<ini
t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:82)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<ini
t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:67)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<ini
t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:58)
        at
aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:41)
        at
aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)
        at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)

>OK - Thank you.  I don't want to seem foolish here but where can get
>org.xbean.spring.context?  Do I need to download something else?
>
>Scott

The setXmlValidating was only part of the modified spring version, so
that you should not call it anymore.
It seems that you use a vesion of spring that is too old.
ServiceMix 2.0 is shipped with 1.2.5, and 1.2.4 should be ok, i think.
But i am not sure for older versions.

Which example are you trying ?
Btw, the we site has not been update yet, so this does not reflect the
new syntax.

Guillaume

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> [...]
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
>bstractApplicationContext.java:317)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<ini
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:82)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<ini
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:67)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<ini
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:58)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:41)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)
> at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)

I sort of figured that my spring was out of date and just updated it.  I
got different errors now.  Can't find
org.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer now.

I sort of figured that the setXmlValidating method was no big deal, so I
was not paying too much attention it.

I am in the process of including the various jar files I downloaded
today.

I am working on an example derived from
http://servicemix.codehaus.org/maven/xref-test/org/servicemix/client/Ser
viceMixClientTest.html

I took out most of the test cases.  I took out the JUnit stuff.  My
constructor calls setup.  My "send msg" method is the code from
testSendUsingJbiAPIs

I copied the code for setup, getBean, and createBeanFactory (but had to
change the rtn type to FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.  I am using the
example.xml strait from
"servicemix-2.0-SNAPSHOT/core/src/test/resources/org/servicemix/client"
(I copied it into my own Resource dir)

I think I am going to try this in the morn..

Good Night!

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> [...]

> at
>org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
>bstractApplicationContext.java:317)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:82)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:67)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in

>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:58)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:41)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)
> at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)

Also - could not find "
META-INF/services/org/xbean/spring/http/servicemix.org/config/1.0/contai
ner"

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> [...]

> at
>org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
>bstractApplicationContext.java:317)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:82)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:67)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in

>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:58)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:41)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)
> at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)

One last tidbit..  Here is the error msg I am getting:

se The Controller!!
log4j configFile specified = Resources/log4j.properties
found configFile = Resources/log4j.properties
Configured log4j based on Resources/log4j.properties
0    [main] DEBUG
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Using JAXP
implementation
[org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl@da18ac]
0    [main] INFO
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Loading
XML bean definitions from file
[C:\Datafile\Workspaces\AutoWarehouse\Resources\example.xml]
10   [main] DEBUG
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Loading
bean definitions
10   [main] DEBUG
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Default
lazy init ''
10   [main] DEBUG
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Default
autowire ''
10   [main] DEBUG
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Default
dependency check ''
20   [main] DEBUG
org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Could not
find resource:
META-INF/services/org/xbean/spring/http/servicemix.org/config/1.0/contai
ner
ServiceMix exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name 'jbi' defined in file
[C:\Datafile\Workspaces\AutoWarehouse\Resources\example.xml]: Class that
bean class [org.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer] depends on
not found; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/resource/spi/work/WorkManager
aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl
        at
aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:42)
        at
aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)
        at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)

Looks like WorkManager is the class I can't find?

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!

Scott

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> [...]

> at
>org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
>bstractApplicationContext.java:317)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:82)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in
>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:67)
> at
>org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<in

>t>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:58)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:41)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)
> at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo-spec/jars/geronimo-spec-j2ee-connector-1.5-rc4.jar

Guillaume

Scott Luttenberg wrote:

>One last tidbit..  Here is the error msg I am getting:
>
>se The Controller!!
>log4j configFile specified = Resources/log4j.properties
>found configFile = Resources/log4j.properties
>Configured log4j based on Resources/log4j.properties
>0    [main] DEBUG
>org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Using JAXP
>implementation
>[org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl@da18ac]
>0    [main] INFO
>org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Loading
>XML bean definitions from file
>[C:\Datafile\Workspaces\AutoWarehouse\Resources\example.xml]
>10   [main] DEBUG
>org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Loading
>bean definitions
>10   [main] DEBUG
>org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Default
>lazy init ''
>10   [main] DEBUG
>org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Default
>autowire ''
>10   [main] DEBUG
>org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Default
>dependency check ''
>20   [main] DEBUG
>org.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser  - Could not
>find resource:
>META-INF/services/org/xbean/spring/http/servicemix.org/config/1.0/contai
>ner
>ServiceMix exception:
>org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
>registering bean with name 'jbi' defined in file
>[C:\Datafile\Workspaces\AutoWarehouse\Resources\example.xml]: Class that
>bean class [org.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer] depends on
>not found; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>javax/resource/spi/work/WorkManager
>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
>aa.autoWarehouse.WarehouseCraneServiceMixClientImpl
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.DSNQueProcessor.<init>(DSNQueProcessor.java:42)
> at
>aa.autoWarehouse.AutoPullUIDelegate.<init>(AutoPullUIDelegate.java:104)
> at AutoWarehouseMain.main(AutoWarehouseMain.java:22)
>
>Looks like WorkManager is the class I can't find?
>
>Thanks for the help!!!!!!!
>
>Scott

Thanks again for your help.  I included the jay into my project but now
I am missing "com/thoughtworks/xstream/io/HierarchicalStreamReader" and
I get a message that it can find the resource

META-INF/services/org/xbean/spring/http/servicemix.org/config/1.0/activa
tionSpec

Scott

Re: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

jstrachan

On 8 Nov 2005, at 13:25, Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> Thanks again for your help.  I included the jay into my project but
> now
> I am missing "com/thoughtworks/xstream/io/HierarchicalStreamReader"
> and
> I get a message that it can find the resource

That should be in xstream.jar

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Scott Luttenberg
OK - past that one.  How about
edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicBoolean ?

Scott

On 8 Nov 2005, at 13:49, Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> OK - past that one.  How about
> edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicBoolean ?

backport.util.concurrrent.jar

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Scott Luttenberg
Got that included.  Found a few others that I needed (ActiveMQ, and
Jenks) but now I run into:

EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/Executor

Am I doing something wrong?  Should this be so painful?  It would VERY
helpful to have all of these jars packaged up into a single Servermix
Client API jar file!  I am trying to make a list of all the things I
encountered.  This might be helpful to those who want to use the JBI API
to invoke messages in SM.

Scott

On 8 Nov 2005, at 13:49, Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> OK - past that one.  How about
> edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicBoolean ?

backport.util.concurrrent.jar

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

MONTGOMERY, ANDREW [AG-Contractor/1000]
Scott,

Executor is apart of the backport.util.concurrrent.jar, as James referred to
in a previous posting.

For more information regarding the back port, feel free to check out:

http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/dcl/util/backport-util-concurrent/

Andrew

On 8 Nov 2005, at 13:49, Scott Luttenberg wrote:

> OK - past that one.  How about
> edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicBoolean ?

backport.util.concurrrent.jar

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

HURST, John B
Note that:

  edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.* are in
backport-util-concurrent.jar (or similar name)

but

  EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.* are in concurrent-x.y.z.jar
(similar name)

The former is the Java-5 "compatible" back port; the latter is the
original package of Doug Lea.

John Hurst

---------------------------------
This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential
information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to
receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all
attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use
of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring,
reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely
responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other
"Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
---------------------------------

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client Example Help?

Scott Luttenberg
Woo Hoo!!!!!   That did the trick!!!  It works!!!  Well, sort of!

At least I got my client app to compile and run now!!!  I am getting
routing errors now - I know I have a bad config script for my service
and my client.

Many, many thanks to all who helped!!!

I still don't think I have the routing and config stuff down.  I have
studied the examples but still I have questions / confused.

Some advise?

If when/I get my head wrapped around the config stuff - I can offer to
write some documentation if that would be useful.  I might be able to
help others on my JBI experience (once I become an expert haha ;) ).