[servicemix-user] M2 support?

nsowatsk
Hi

I am using M2 for a project that uses servicemix. Obviously the lack
of an M2 repository for servicemix, and some of the components that
it is dependent on, makes life a little tricky.

I can see that there is a pom.xml in the works in CVS. Do we have any
idea of when that might be working? Is it even working enough to
create an M2 repository? Is there anything we can do to make using m2
easier?

If M2 support is weeks away, then I shall work through setting up my
local M2 repository manually, but I'd like to know first :-)

Many thanks

Nathan

Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering -
+34-638-083-675, +34-91-201-2139 - AIM NathanCisco - [hidden email]

Re: [servicemix-user] M2 support?

Guillaume Nodet-3
Hi Nathan.

The pom you saw in svn are really work in progress (i've just checked
them in a few hours ago).
We plan to shift to M2 asap, but i can not really give you any date.
Hopefully this should have been finished in the following weeks.

Nathan Sowatskey wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using M2 for a project that uses servicemix. Obviously the lack
> of an M2 repository for servicemix, and some of the components that
> it is dependent on, makes life a little tricky.
>
> I can see that there is a pom.xml in the works in CVS. Do we have any
> idea of when that might be working? Is it even working enough to
> create an M2 repository? Is there anything we can do to make using m2
> easier?
>
> If M2 support is weeks away, then I shall work through setting up my
> local M2 repository manually, but I'd like to know first :-)
>
> Many thanks
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering -
> +34-638-083-675, +34-91-201-2139 - AIM NathanCisco - [hidden email]

Re: [servicemix-user] M2 support?

nsowatsk
Thanks for the reply. Since I am working with M2 already, let me know
if I can help.

Regards