[servicemix-user] NullPointerException with http-binding example

[servicemix-user] NullPointerException with http-binding example

Mark-25
When I run the HttpClient program, getting the following errors on the
ServiceMix server console. Same behaviour with both 1.1 and 2.0.1
releases. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
18:53:05.937 WARN!! Exception for /
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.servicemix.components.http.HttpMarshaler.toResponse(HttpMarshaler
.java:65)
        at
org.servicemix.components.http.HttpInOutBinding.processInOut(HttpInOu
tBinding.java:63)
        at
org.servicemix.components.http.HttpInOutBinding.process(HttpInOutBind
ing.java:46)
        at
org.servicemix.components.http.BindingServlet.doPost(BindingServlet.j
ava:77)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:354
)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.dispatch(ServletHandler.java
:657)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:5
67)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:790)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:961)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:807)
        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:
197)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:276)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:511)

Thanks,

Mark

Technical Services
Sirvisetti Systems
347 Plainfield Avenue
Edison NJ 08817
Tel:(866) 985-2200 Ext 1106
Fax:(732) 985-4448
http://www.sirvisetti.com
http://autostream.sirvisetti.com

This email has been sent by Sirvisetti Systems. If you believe this email
has reached you in error or if you no longer wish to receive email updates
from Sirvisetti Systems, reply to this email with Remove in the Subject
line. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Re: [servicemix-user] NullPointerException with http-binding example

Ian de Beer-2
Hi
I have reported the same issue. This exception occurs despite the
fact that the unit test org.servicemix.components.http.HttpTest
passes OK.
Regards
Ian