[servicemix-user] Service Mix 1.1 JAX WS Available?

[servicemix-user] Service Mix 1.1 JAX WS Available?

Scott Luttenberg

I am trying to work on my own example of jaxws but I am not getting very far.  Its seems that SM can not find the class

org.servicemix.components.jaxws.JAXWSOutBinding

Can someone help point me in the right direction?  I also looked in the src for 1.1 but could not find it either. I thought James said it was in V1.1; it is Ver 2?

Scott

[servicemix-user] Re: Service Mix 1.1 JAX WS Available?

Zain Nemazie
Grab the source using SVN for 1.1.  It is in components/jax-ws.  I couldn't
find it in the binary distribution either.

Zain

RE: [servicemix-user] Re: Service Mix 1.1 JAX WS Available?

Scott Luttenberg
Thanks Zain.  I found it in the 2.0 SNAPSHOT and trying to use it.  A
few more questions/issues.  I noticed that the syntax for the
configuration files has changed a bit.  I could really use some help in
understanding the configuration files.  It is very hard for me to
understand what parem goes with what service declarations etc.

I am getting a different error now.  It is now saying that it can not
find

Javax/xml/ws/WebServiceException

I am off to track this one down.  Some help in this issue and some
documentation (beyond what I can find on the web site - it is not
enough) of the configuration files would be most helpful!

Thanks,
Scott

(By the way here is my config for the Web Service I am trying to setup.
Anybody see anything wrong with it?)

<sm:activationSpec componentName="warehouseCrane1"
service="my:WarehouseService1">
        <sm:component>
                <bean xmlns="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"
                class="org.servicemix.components.jaxws.JAXWSOutBinding">
                        <property name="wsdlResource"
                                value="classpath:WarehouseCrane.wsdl"/>
                </bean>
        </sm:component>
</sm:activationSpec>

Re: [servicemix-user] Re: Service Mix 1.1 JAX WS Available?

Guillaume Nodet-3
You must put in your classpath the jars referenced by the jaxws component:

http jar 20051026
jaxb-api jar 20051026
jaxb-impl jar 20051026
jaxb-xjc jar 20051026