[servicemix-user] Setting Exchange status results in exception in SM2.0

[servicemix-user] Setting Exchange status results in exception in SM2.0

Metta
Hi there,

I have just migrated up to SM 2.0 and the only quirk (apart from the
differences between my old Spring config and the new XBean config) is
that when I set the ExchangeStatus to DONE (either manually or using the
PoJoHelper method), I get

Javax.jbi.messageing.MessagingException: illegal exchange status:done

So my question is, should I ever be setting the status to DONE or should
I just use the send() method and not worry about the status??

Regards,

Matthew.

This message has been scanned for viruses.

RE: [servicemix-user] Setting Exchange status results in exception in SM2.0

HURST, John B
Hi,

I hit this same thing.  In my case, I changed

  done(exchange);

  send(exchange);

i.e. don't do exchange.setStatus(ExchangeStatus.DONE).

This seemed to work for me, but I wasn't sure if it was right...

John Hurst