[servicemix-user] does ORM for persisting it's data

[servicemix-user] does ORM for persisting it's data

nafise hasani
Hi
I want to know that does servicemix use hibernate for
persisting it's data ?

__________________________________
http://farechase.yahoo.com

Re: [servicemix-user] does ORM for persisting it's data

aschilling
I'm also new to ServiceMix.
But I think, because ServiceMix uses Spring,  at least it should'n be to
difficult to use Hibernate with it.
Hibernate is very good integrated in Spring.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: [servicemix-user] does ORM for persisting it's data

Persistence is actually done by the underlying ActiveMQ jms broker.
If you are looking for autiting features (keep an history of the exchanges,
review them ...), please look at
https://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/SM-146
to keep informed.

Cheers,