servicemix7.0 with servicemix-cxf-bc cannot visit successfully while servicemix3.4.1 can

servicemix7.0 with servicemix-cxf-bc cannot visit successfully while servicemix3.4.1 can

apache_20120625
This post was updated on .
cxf-bc-sa-demo-0.jar
HelloWorld.7z
servicemix.log

I am now learning servicemix deployment webservice. through Maven archetype servicemix-cxf-bc3.2.3 prototype generation components (port 8193), and released to the servicemix3.4.1, access to the success of the specific components can be seen attachments.

The question now is, I deployed to the latest version of servicemix7.0 or more than 4 other versions of servicemix can not access the website(http://localhost:8193/HelloWorld), but did not report what is wrong, bundle:list display is installed successfully (active). I will change into port 8181(http://localhost:8181/HelloWorld) does not work, such as:
I would like to ask how to configure the component(servicemix-cxf-bc) so that it can also be in the 4 and above versions of servicemix can also be successful access (if you can say the principle of convenience,that is great)

i am a chinese and my English is not very good, where there's doubt please forgive me

little xbean.xml

best wishes!

Re: servicemix7.0

ksobkowiak
Hi

When I good understand, you try to deploy a JBI component on ServiceMix 7. JBI is deprecated technology and
no more supported since ServiceMix 5.x. Please consider using Camel and/or CXF to implement your web services.
The both components are already deployed on ServiceMix 7.

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

On 05.03.2017 07:59, apache_20120625 wrote:

> cxf-bc-sa-demo-0.jar
> <http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/cxf-bc-sa-demo-0.jar>
> HelloWorld.7z
> <http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/HelloWorld.7z>
> servicemix.log
> <http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/servicemix.log>
>

> I am now learning servicemix deployment webservice. through Maven archetype
> servicemix-cxf-bc3.2.3 prototype generation components (port 8193), and
> released to the servicemix3.4.1, access to the success of the specific
> components can be seen attachments.
>
> The question now is, I deployed to the latest version of servicemix7.0 or
> more than 4 other versions of servicemix can not access the
> website(http://localhost:8193/HelloWorld), but did not report what is wrong,
> bundle:list display is installed successfully (active). I will change into
> port 8181(http://localhost:8181/HelloWorld) does not work, such as:
> I would like to ask how to configure the component(servicemix-cxf-bc) so
> that it can also be in the 4 and above versions of servicemix can also be
> successful access (if you can say the principle of convenience,that is
> great)
>
> i am a chinese and my English is not very good, where there's doubt please
> forgive me
>
> <http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/030501.png>
> <http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/030502.png>
>
> best wishes!

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: servicemix7.0

apache_20120625
ok  thanks very much

Re: servicemix7.0 with servicemix-cxf-bc cannot visit successfully while servicemix3.4.1 can

MehJav92
Wow this is cool. thanks ! i really appreciate it!
I am programmer who is creating hack and cheats for mobile devices such as android and iOS!!